One Day Thredbo Snow Tour from Sydney
What you need to know
Visit Thredbo’s alpine village this winter ski season on an overnight tour from Sydney. Thredbo is the ideal place for first timers or families wanting to learn how to ski or snowboard and when you are in need a break from the ski slopes there are restaurants, bars, cafes and retail shops to explore. The overnight tour departs from Haymarket at 11.20pm with comfortable recliner seats for you to snooze. When you wake up, you will be in Jindabyne for a breakfast stop and time to hire equipment before 7.5 hours free time at Thredbo. After an action packed day, it is time to return to Sydney at 3pm with a dinner stop on the return journey.
The overnight adventure to Thredbo runs between June to September with return transfers and national park admission fees all included in the tour. Whether you are a return visitor or are experiencing skiing in Australia for the first time - the Snowy Mountains are nothing short of extraordinary.
- Onboard tour guide
- Return coach transfer
- National park admission fee
- Discounted equipment hire
- Equipment hire
- Ski lift tickets
- Skiing /snowboarding lessons
- This tour is seasonal and operates between June to September
- Tour departs Friday at 11.20pm
- 11.20pm - Tour departs. Allow yourself at least 20 minutes prior to departure to meet your local guide for the day. Once all guests have arrived, you will head down south onto the Hume Highway towards Thredbo
- 5am - Arrive in Jindabyne for a chance to hire your ski gears (own expense) and purchase last-minute items before heading off to Thredbo.
- 7am - Arrive in Thredbo where the bus will drop you off. You’ll have more than 7 hours of free time
- 3pm - Depart Thredbo. Enjoy your scenic drive back to Sydney where you will have the chance to see the sunset
- 6.45pm - Dinner stop on your way back to Sydney, we will make a 40 minute dinner stop for a chance to grab a quick bite. Dinner options are McDonalds, Subway, Kebab shop (halal), Olivers, Indian takeway, Red Rooster and a service station
- 9.45pm - Arrive back in Haymarket
- This tour departs from the corner of Darling Drive & Ultimo Road, Haymarket
- This tour is not suitable for children ages of 0 -2 years old
- Toboggan is NOT allowed at Thredbo
- Refunds, cancellations or amendments are not offered withing 7 days from departure date
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of purchase
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.