Blue Mountains Lyrebird Pass
What you need to know
The Lyrebird Pass combines all the benefits of the full day Blue Mountains Hop on Hop off Explorer Bus with Scenic World's Unlimited Discovery Pass. See all the major, breathtaking sightseeing spots in the Blue Mountains with 29 separate stops available PLUS ride the Blue Mountains Skyway, Cableway and Scenic Railway as many times as you want in a day to ensure you get the best possible views of this stunning area teeming with New South Wales wilderness goodness.
Buses depart on a regular basis between 9:45am and 5pm, to see the full timetable scroll down to the 'More Info' section below. Get the best of both worlds for the most comprehensive Blue Mountains sightseeing experience - buy the Lyrebird Pass online today.
- Full Day pass on the Blue Mountains Hop On Hop Off Explorer Bus
- Unlimited Discovery pass at Scenic World to ride the Skyway, Cableway and Scenic Railway as often as you like
The Scenic Skyway
- A glass bottomed Swiss-designed cable car that hovers 270 metres over the gorge of Katoomba Falls. Enjoy dizzying views of the Three Sisters, Mount Solitary, Katoomba Falls and the rainforest stretching away below your feet
The Scenic Railway
- The steepest incline railway in the world descends to the floor of the Jamison Valley via a track so steep it would make a decent rollercoaster. Once used for hauling coal from mines at the base of the cliffs, the Scenic Raileway has been a tourist attraction since 1945, and was redeveloped in 2013 at a cost of $30 million. The new carriages have glass ceilings and seats that can be tilted backward or forward for an even more exciting ride.
- Beginning at the lower station of the Scenic Railway, this wooden boardwalk through beautiful Jurassic rainforest offers a choice of two different walks. The easy one takes you to the landing stage of the Cableway in ten minutes, with interpretive signs along the way. The other is a little more strenuous and descends deeper into the rainforest, taking about 30 minutes return.
- This fully enclosed and wheelchair-accessible cable car glides over the forest parallel to the Scenic Railway, descending gently to the Valley floor with yet more fantastic views of the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock and Katoomba Falls (Scenic World Cableway is closed for major upgrades until September 17th 218).
- Buses depart daily at regular intervals between 8.50am and 5pm. Please click here for a copy of the timetable
- Passes are valid for 3 days, however, the Scenic World pass is valid for 1 day (can be any of the 3 days)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Blue Mountains Lyrebird Pass283 Main St, Katoomba, NSW 2780