Blue Mountains and Wildlife Park Day Tour from Sydney
What you need to know
This Blue Mountains and Australian Wildlife Park Tour offers an unforgettable trip around New South Whales' Blue Mountains region with an experienced guide to entertain you along the way with fascinating local insights. Visit a Wildlife Park and encounter some of Australia’s favourite animals. Here guests can pat a cute Koala and meet other native animals such as Kangaroos and even Crocodiles! Visit the pretty tree-lined streets of Leura Village, a historic township known for its quaint shops and charming heritage buildings and the perfect destination for grabbing a unique souvenir.
See spectacular scenery over the Jamison and Megalong Valleys and ride the world’s steepest railway at Scenic World (own expense). After lunch the Blue Mountains tour will visit another historic township of Katoomba and view the famous rock formation of the Three Sisters.
There are three tour options available; the basic Blue Mountains and Australian Wildlife Park Tour, the opportunity to add lunch, or to include a river cruise. Hotel picks ups are available for guests before the 7.55am departure time and will return around 6pm. For those that choose to include the river cruise, you'll be treated to a delightful return journey along the Parramatta River passing some local highlights including the Sydney Harbour Bridge before docking to disembark at Circular Quay and Darling Harbour.
This tour of the Blue Mountains features many fantastic photo opportunities packed with wildlife encounters and scenic landscapes so don’t forget your camera! A must for anyone visiting Sydney, book your tour here today!
#Please note tour is currently unavailable until further notice
- View The Three Sisters
- Entry into Scenic World (rides at extra cost)
- Stop at Leura Village township
- Entry into an Australian Wildlife Park
- Informative commentary from experienced guide
- Travel in air-conditioned coach
- Parramatta River Cruise
- Scenic World Rides
- Explore the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park with over one million hectares of cliffs, bushland, canyons and rainforest
- Visit the famous Three Sisters rock formation up close from Echo Point before arriving at Scenic World where you can marvel at the Blue Mountains
- Join the Scenic Railway, Cableway or Skyway (at own cost) to see the steep valleys and canyons
- Explore the quaint township of Leura Village and stop for lunch (available for pre-purchase or on the day)
- Visit a Wildlife Park and get up close to a koala, see kangaroos, wombats and dingoes
- Return to Sydney through Homebush, the venue of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games where you can join a river cruise back to the city along the Parramatta River (optional and at own cost)
- For those who do not wish to join the ferry, the coach will travel back to Sydney CBD
- Tours depart daily at 7.55am (or earlier from your hotel) and return at approximately 6pm
If you have booked a hotel
- Prior to completing your purchase, enter your hotel name in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you have not yet booked a hotel
- If you have not yet booked a hotel, enter the words 'hotel not known' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you do not require a hotel pick up
- If you do not require a hotel pick up and will be meeting the tour at the tour departure point, enter the words 'pick up not required' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour and the tour departure point
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Money for souvenirs
- Companion card holders are entitled to a 50% discount, however the companion card must be presented at time of travel to validate. Please contact the tour operator directly to book in for your companion passenger. Once the booking has been made you will be sent a voucher with the tour operators details attached
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.