Aqua Jazz Lunch Cruise on Sydney Harbour
What you need to know
This great value 3 hour Sydney Harbour lunch cruise adds a touch of rhythm and class to the proceedings, combining live jazz entertainment, a delicious seafood buffet, coffee, tea, desserts and more into a single outstanding package! Get out on the famous waters of Sydney Harbour amongst its famous landmarks and iconic scenery and soak in some swinging jazz sounds while enjoying the delicious food served on board. With sights such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Luna Park visible throughout the journey, you're in for a real treat! Feel free to grab yourself a drink from the fully-licensed on board bar and enjoy the music and sights either from inside or outdoors on the spacious outer decks. Million dollar views coupled with a glass of your favourite - what more could you really ask for?
Jazz, Blues, dining & scenery combine to make this one of the most enjoyable - and best value - Sydney Harbour lunch cruises available. With a menu boasting items such as fresh tiger king prawns, mediterranean style roast beef and succulent chicken wings, you can be sure that all palettes are catered for. If you're looking for a Sydney cruises with a touch of class, book online today!
- Please be advised that there will be no refunds processed at all within the months of November and December
- 3 hour Sydney Harbour cruise
- Live jazz entertainment
- Delicious seafood & carvery buffet lunch
- Coffee, tea & desserts
- Hotel transfers
- Live entertainment featuring live jazz music from acclaimed musicians
- Buffet carvery lunch with seafood
- Sydney's world famous sights
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Cruises depart from King St Wharf, Darling Harbour at 12.30pm and return at 3.30pm on selected Saturdays
- On some days cruises depart from the Star Casino Wharf (Pyrmont Casino Wharf) instead, so please call Vagabond Cruises to confirm your departure details
On Arrival - platters served to your table
- Served with crusty dinner rolls and traditional Greek salad with Kalamata olives and feta
- (GF) Fresh cooked prawns with thousand island dressing
- (GF) Freshly shucked Sydney rock oysters natural
Main - alternate drop served individually
- Served with creamy mashed potato and Mediterranean roast vegetables
- (GF) Freshly carved hot roast beef with seeded mustard and red wine gravy
- Oven baked chicken breast stuffed with herb and garlic butter
- (V) (GF) Oven baked falafel bites available upon request (min. 3 days notice required
Sweet Stuff - platters served to your table
- (V) Assortment of delicious cakes
- (V) (GF) Platter of freshly sliced seasonal fruits Freshly percolated coffee and tea
Indicative menu only Items subject to change without prior notice
Terms And Conditions
- $5 Surcharge applies for Nov – Dec
- Child price – 5-14yrs
- Concession valid for Australian seniors, pensioners and full-time students with valid ID card
- Family valid for 2 adults and 2 children
- BYO is not accepted onboard
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.