Play Taste and Discover Pass
What you need to know
The Play Taste & Discover Pass allows access to all that The Ginger Factory has to offer including The Factory Tour, The Super Bee Tour, the children’s Overboard ride and of course the much-loved Ginger Train, Moreton. Visitors can learn how ginger and honey is harvested and manufactured to create delicious, award-winning products. There are regular tours of the factory as well as beekeeping demonstrations of a working hive. Both tours include lots of delectable product tastings.
Rides at The Ginger Factory include the “Overboard” adventure water ride and it’s magical puppetry show, a great favourite with the kids and the open-air carriage train ride. Take the opportunity to travel in an original, 100 year old cane train. The Ginger Factory’s “Moreton” train is a great experience and a lovely way to enjoy the themed sub-tropical gardens.
The Ginger Café offers diners a great variety of deliciously fresh food made with the Sunshine Coast’s best seasonal produce. The parfaits and freshly churned ice creams are to die for! Shoppers will be delighted with the range of products available to sample and buy. Ginger Town is a heritage-styled shopping village packed with amazing goodies from condiments and sweets to hand-made dolls and puppets and fresh baked treats. Kids can decorate their own cookies!
The Ginger Factory’s landscaped gardens are great for a gentle stroll after lunch. There’s plenty of shade, tranquil water features and a huge variety of native and exotic plants to enjoy. Ginger plants are available to buy during the warmer months. Come and be inspired.
- Entry to the Ginger Factory Tourism Park
- Factory Tour
- Live Bee Show
- Overboard Boat Ride
- Ginger Train Ride
Factory Tour: See how ginger is grown, harvested, processed and turned into a delicious range of products, then taste the world's finest ginger for yourself
Live Bee Show: Experience the fascinating world of the honeybee as beekeepers share with you hidden secrets of the hive
Overboard Boat Ride: Go Overboard with the gingerbread man on a fantastic voyage around the world on this meandering water adventure ride for the whole family
Ginger Train: Hop on board ‘Moreton’ - the much loved historic cane train on a leisurely tour through the beautiful gardens and around the grounds Location
Take a guided tour through a working factory and learn how ginger is grown, harvested and processed into the delicious range of Buderim Ginger products. Includes Tastings.
On the Live Bee Show you will discover the fascinating world of the Honey Bee as an experienced tour guide shares with you the secrets of a living bee hive. Includes Tastings.
Join the Gingerbread Man on an exciting gentle water journey around the world on the Overboard Boat Ride featuring over 250 handmade moving puppets.
Hope aboard Moreton a 118 year of historical train as you enjoy a ride around the grounds in an open-air carriage.
Shoppers will be delighted with the range of Buderim Ginger products available in the Ginger Shop along with gifts, local condiments and a souvenir to remember your day.
The Ginger Factory’s landscaped gardens are great for a gentle stroll after lunch at the Ginger Café. There’s plenty of shade, tranquil water features and a huge variety of native and exotic plants to enjoy.
- Located in the heart of Sunshine Coast, just 60 minutes north of Brisbane, take the Bruce Highway (M1) to the Yandina/Coolum exit. Please arrive prior to 1.30pm to allow enough time
- Open daily from 9am-5pm
- Closed Christmas Day 25th December
- Play Taste & Discover Pass can be used on multiple visits, but entry to each Ride / Tour is allowed once only
- To complete the Play Taste & Discover Bundle you will need to arrive at the Ginger Factory by 1.15pm
- Children aged three and under are free
- A child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult, 17yrs and above
- Children aged 10 – 16 can ride alone, but not supervise a younger child
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for cash
Play Taste and Discover Pass50 Pioneer Road, Yandina, QLD 4561