Sunshine Coast Hinterland Montville, Ginger Factory, Rainforest & Views
Small group tour
Explore the Sunshine Coast Hinterland
Pick up and drop off from accommodation
Visit the Mary Cairncross Rainforest Reserve
Stop at two panoramic lookouts for stunning views
2 Course Gourmet Lunch
Get outdoors amongst nature on this full-day Sunshine Coast Hinterland rainforest day tour! Today, you’ll explore the volcanic peaks of the Glass House Mountains, walk through lush rainforest, take in spectacular scenery from mountain lookouts and enjoy a 2-course lunch in the charming village of Montville.
This Sunshine Coast Hinterland Day tour features a comprehensive itinerary including a morning visit to The Ginger Factory to learn about how Ginger is grown on a Factory before a scenic drive up the Blackall Ranges to explore the village of Montville. While you are here, take some time to visit the quirky boutiques along Main Street and dine on a delicious 2-course lunch at Montville’s highly rated restaurants.
The afternoon is dedicated to a stop at the Mary Cairncross Scenic Rainforest Reserve and Lookout peering over 55 hectares of sub-tropical rainforest and the Glass House Mountains. Pack some comfortable shoes for a tranquil 1.7km walk through the pristine rainforest to learn more about the unique flora and fauna. Following a day of exploration and a stop at Mapleton Falls, your local guide will deliver you back to your Sunshine Coast accommodation.
- Delicious 2 course lunch with a beer, wine or soft drink (GFA) Gluten free available (VA) Vegetarian available (VGA) Vegan Available *Other dietary options available
- Mary Cairncross Scenic Rainforest Walk
- Sample of handmade Belgian chocolate
- Free time to explore Montville village
- Free time in the Ginger Factory & Nutworks
- Belgian Chocolate Sampler Box
- All transportation
- Beverages during lunch
- Optional extras
- Any private expenses
- Comprehensive tour to explore the Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Visit the Blackall Range to see the Glass House Mountains
- Walk through a rainforest to view native wildlife and plants
- Travel with a guide to learn about the culture and history of this region
- Stop at 2 panoramic lookouts for stunning views
- Pick up available from Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree, Coolum, Twin Waters, Marcoola, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Noosaville, Tewantin
- This tour operates on Mondays only
- Pick-up time between 7.30am–9am
- Return approximately 5.30pm-6.30pm
- Mooloolaba 7.30am
- Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree 7.40am
- Twin Waters, Marcoola, Coolum 7.55am
- Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach 8.05am
- Noosa 8.15am
- Noosaville, Tewantin 8.25am
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing & shoes
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 and maximum of 11 guests
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Book online here & save on your SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium tickets! Includes Digital Photo Pass with 8 digital photos, book now & save!
The ultimate day out in the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium plus a 60 minute Aquaduck tour through the glistening waterways.
Enjoy a visit to the iconic Australia Zoo on this tour with entry tickets and transfers from Sunshine Coast accommodation included. Book online here!
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets online to Sunshine Coast's famous zoo plus receive a sneak peek at the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
Experience Sunshine Coasts superb Bribie Island National Park. Superb views, pristine sand cays, abundant birdlife, departing Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!