Segway Eco Tours
What you need to know
Come and explore some of the most scenic bushland and resort surroundings all whilst gliding effortlessly on one of these exciting Segways.
Highly trained staff will provide a full safety brief and training on the Segway to ensure everyone is comfortable and knows how to operate the machine safely. Once you have mastered the training it’s time to test your skills and head out on your SEGWAY ECO TOUR.
Tours depart every day from Novotel Twin Waters Resort at 10am and returning at 2pm on Saturday and Sunday. The Sunshine Coast is approximately a 90 minute drive from Brisbane.
- Segway Eco Guided Tour
- Select from 1 or 2 hour tours
- Full instruction and tuition
- Experience the phenomenon that is Segway
- Set within the Novotel Twin Waters Resort
- Expert tour guides will lead you through the Sunshine Coasts’ unique scenic bushland and resort surroundings
- Experience the thrill of gliding effortlessly on these very exciting Segways with the choice of 1 and 2 hour tours
What to Bring
- Suitable clothing for the day
- Closed in footwear
- Bottle of water
- Sunscreen and repellent
- Tours depart from Novotel Twin Waters resort Ocean Drive Twin Waters at 10am and 2pm Saturday and Sunday outside of school holidays
- During school holidays tours depart at 10am and 2pm daily 7 days a week
- Weight restrictions minimum 35kg maximum 120kg
- Group Size: min 4 people (one hour tour) 2 people (2 hour tour) max: 10 people per tour
- Minimum age of 14 or 45 Kg. 14-17 year olds require adult signing an indemnity form
- Distance From Brisbane 125km
- Distance from Sunshine Coast Airport 7km
- Distance from Brisbane Airport 125km
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Segway Eco ToursOcean Drive Twin Waters, Ocean Dr, Sunshine Coast, QLD 4564