Go Down The Line 3 x 2 Hour Lessons
What you need to know
There’s only one way to get started, and that’s to get in the water! However, a few helpful tips, the right equipment, and heaps of encouragement from your highly qualified and experienced instructor will go a long way to getting you hooked forever.
- 3 x 2 hour surf lessons
- Surf safety information
- All necessary equipment including soft beginner board, leg-rope, wetsuit or rashie
- Lying on the board and paddling
- Surf instruction to suit your skill level
- Catching broken waves in waist deep water
- Standing up and surfing the wave
- Learning to surf on famous Noosa beach
- Be up and surfing in no time
- Quality equipment and expert tuition
- Standing and getting to feet correctly
- Controlling the speed of the surfboard
- Paddling out through the surf press ups
- Surf lessons operate daily at 10am and 2pm.
- Please meet your instructor at Beach Access Track 11, it is the 7th car park once you get to the end of Hastings Street. Please meet at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your lesson.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Go Down The Line 3 x 2 Hour LessonsClaude Batton Drive, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567