Full Day Sunshine Coast Hinterland Country Drive Private Tour
Relaxing, hassle-free drive through Sunshine Coast's hinterland
Soak up stunning views of the Glass House Mountains
Enjoy a civilized morning of artisan coffee and pastries
View waterfalls and wander through giant 150 year old fig trees
A delicious lunch in a 1939 art deco country pub
Visit Sunshine Coast’s favourite cheese factory in Kenilworth
Explore the most awe-inspiring natural highlights of Sunshine Coast's hinterland in just one day on this tour! After being collected from your Sunshine Coast accommodation, you will take a relaxing drive through the hinterland with the opportunity to take in stunning views of the Glass House Mountains from not one but two spectacular viewpoints including the Gardener Falls. You will have the chance to fuel up with coffee, and pastries in Maleny before exploring Imbil State Forest to wander through giant, 150-year-old fig trees. Next, you will break for a delicious lunch at a 1939 art deco country pub in Kenilworth before wrapping up the day with the local cheesemaker Kenilworth Dairies.
- A full day's drive exploring the Sunshine Coast's hinterland
- Morning coffee with complimentary petite cakes
- Delicious country pub lunch
- Free time to explore 150-year-old Moreton Bay fig trees
- Visit Sunshine Coast's favourite cheese factory in Kenilworth
- Door-to-Door pick-up and all transportation
- Soak up the beauty of nature with stunning views of the majestic Glass House Mountains from two awesome lookout points
- Marvel at picturesque waterfalls
- Keep up your energy with a cheeky morning coffee including a selection of petite cakes and later, enjoy a delicious country pub lunch
- Feed your senses with a wander among 150-year-old Moreton Bay fig trees
- Enjoy free time at the Sunshine Coast's favourite cheese factory in Kenilworth
- Pick-up time is between 7:50 am and 9:15 am
- This tour is a full-day in duration, departing every Thursday
- This experience takes place in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland region, QLD
- Transfers available from accommodation in Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Cotton Tree, Coolum, Twin Waters, Marcoola, Peregian Beach, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Noosaville, Tewantin
- Please provide accommodation details and contact number at the time of booking
- This experience can cater to dietary requirements, please advise at the time of booking
- A minimum of two participants is required for the experience to run. A maximum of 14 persons is allowed
- This tour operates in all weather
- Comfortable clothing suggested
- Wheelchair access is not available on the minibus
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no-shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present it on the day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Book online here & save on your SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium tickets! Includes Digital Photo Pass with 8 digital photos, book now & save!
The ultimate day out in the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium plus a 60 minute Aquaduck tour through the glistening waterways.
Enjoy a visit to the iconic Australia Zoo on this tour with entry tickets and transfers from Sunshine Coast accommodation included. Book online here!
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets online to Sunshine Coast's famous zoo plus receive a sneak peek at the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
Experience Sunshine Coasts superb Bribie Island National Park. Superb views, pristine sand cays, abundant birdlife, departing Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!