Fraser Island 1 Day Tour from Noosa
What you need to know
Fraser Island isn't just an island paradise, it's a unique and luxurious combination of Australia's rich natural heritage, earthy roots, majesty and refreshing simple essentials. Departing from the Sunshine Coast, you'll make your way over to Fraser Island for a full day of exploration and fun on the beach. The main highlight of the trip is a ride in a purpose built four-wheel-drive along the beautiful sandy beaches of Fraser Island.
Passing by the island’s most stunning features including crystal clear lakes, pristine sandy beaches, beautiful rainforest and white sandy beaches, this trip is both scenic and adventurous. In addition to the exciting 4WD adventure, you’ll embark on a rainforest walk through Central Station and Pile Valley to admire luscious greenery, Wanggoolba Creek and try and spot native wildlife
Departing around 6am in the morning this one day tour will bring you back around 5:30pm. This tour also offers complimentary hotel transfers from Sunshine Beach, Noosa and Noosaville.
For a day tour you'll never forget, book this one day 4WD adventure to Fraser Island from the Sunshine Coast.
- Full Day Tour to Fraser Island
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drops off from Sunshine Beach, Noosa and Noosaville.
- Morning Tea
- Delicious picnic style lunch with a selection of drinks
- Experienced Tour Guides
- Self-guided rainforest walk
- Native wildlife spotting
- Seventy Five Mile Beach
- Excitement of the world's best beach drive
- Purpose built 4WD vehicles
- Lake McKenzie
- Rainforest walk through the Pile Valley
- Tours depart daily at approximately 6am (or earlier from your hotel) and return at approximately 5.30pm, depending on your hotel location
- Courtesy hotel transfers are provided for this tour/activity. Please select your hotel or pick up location from the list above to ensure you are picked up at the correct location. If your hotel or pick up location is not listed, select an alternative hotel in close proximity and make your way to that hotel on the day of the tour. Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation voucher with the contact details of the local supplier for this tour/activity
- Self drive meeting point at Islander Noosa Resort, 187 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at 06:10am
What To Bring
- Water Bottle
- Dress casually and comfortably
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Mobile vouchers are accepted, please present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.