Smoothwater Classic Cruise - Tripcony Lane
What you need to know
Experience superb vistas across Bribie Island National Park, pristine sand cays and abundant bird life and discover this waterway's rich sea faring history.
The classic double decked 1930’s style boat departs from Tripcony Lane Jetty at 9.30am. Enjoy superb vistas across Bribie Island National Park, pristine sand cays and the abundant birdlife of Moreton Bay Marine Park.
Cruise past the luxury canal homes of Pelican Waters, the Coast’s newest hot spot. Your experienced skipper will add his own anecdotes to the interesting commentary and is always ready to lend a hand.
- 1.5 hour boat cruise
- 90 min lunch break at Pelican Waters Tavern on the 11am Cruise
- Great cruising on the Pumicestone Passage
- Experienced skipper telling his own anecdotes to the interesting commentary
- Hotel transfers
- Cruise stops at Pelican Waters Tavern for Lunch (Lunch at own cost)
- Lunch stop from 11.50am - 1.20pm
- Superb views from Caloundra Heads to Moreton Island
- Pristine sand cays
- Abundant birdlife
- Cruising past luxury homes
- Classic double decked 1930's style vessel
- Depart on Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 11am from Tripcony Lane (including a 90 min stop over for Lunch at Pelican Waters Tavern
- Depart on Tuesdays and Fridays at 9:30am from Tripcony Lane
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise Vessels subject to change without notice
Smoothwater Classic Cruise - Tripcony Lane5 Pinewood St, Little Mountain, QLD 4551