Caloundra 60 Minute Jetski Tour
What you need to know
Step up for a high-speed adventure on this 60 minute Caloundra jet ski tour providing a 30km journey through the crystal clear waters of the Sunshine Coast and Bribie Island. This is a favoured getaway spot for locals renowned for its natural beauty and you'll be taken to a secret spot during a guided jet ski tour of Caloundra. With just the right amount of adrenaline, riders will learn about the area’s unique history and it’s extraordinary geographic landscapes linked to the Glasshouse Mountains as you cruise through the region.
These clean, green jet skis are a fun Sunshine Coast activity for the whole family taking you on a hot lap of Lighthouse Reach before returning to Bulcock Beach. For an extraordinary way to take in the sights with an added dose of adrenaline, look no further than a Caloundra jet ski tour.
- 60 minute jet ski tour
- Qualified instruction
- 25km blast along wide open waterways
- Halls Bay & Egg Island
- Discover the diverse history and ecology of Lighthouse Reach
- Travel at speed on the western side of Bribie Island
- Lighthouse Reach "hot lap"
What to Bring
- Your tour voucher
- A jumper or jacket may be required in cooler months
- Dry bag provide for your car key. Leave camera at home – we take a heap of photos with our waterproof camera so you don’t have to put your camera at risk
- Go Pro mount available if required
- Tours operate daily. Departure times vary day to day depending on tides and will be confirmed upon booking.
- Tours depart from Bulcock Beach, Caloundra (on the corner of the Esplanade and Otranto Avenue)
- No license required
- Fully instructed and guided
- Free wet suits provided in the event of rainy weather (plus, you'll get wet anyway!)
- Price is per Jet Ski, NOT per person
- Up to 2 Adults & 1 Child under 10 years old allowed per Jet Ski
- Subject to max weight capacity
- Minimum age for child passengers is 8 years old
- Minimum legal age for driving the Jet Ski on your own is 16 years old
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Caloundra 60 Minute Jetski TourCorner Esplanade & Otranto Av, Caloundra, QLD 4551