Small Group Whale Watching Tour from Mooloolaba
What you need to know
Get ready for a breathtaking encounter with Humpback Whales like no other on this intimate Mooloolaba Whale Watching Cruise. The Sunshine Coast whale watching season runs from July to October and this small group Mooloolaba whale watching cruise will run daily from 9.30 am. With a maximum of 23 passengers, the Sunshine Coast whale watching cruise ensures each guest experiences panoramic views wherever the Humpback Whales pop up around the vessel.
Adding to the rich wildlife encounter, guests can head up onto the bow when the boat is stationary to get even closer to the Humpback Whales. This Sunshine Coast whale watching cruise from Mooloolaba is a fabulous experience with a knowledgeable crew and at times, a whale researcher, to explain the whale behaviours that you observe.
Bookings are essential for this small group whale watching cruise from Mooloolaba. Don't miss out - get your tickets to this Sunshine Coast whale watching cruise online here!
- The 2018 whale season has now finished. Check back soon for the 2019 whale watching tickets!
- 3 hour whale watching tour
- Safety briefing
- Light refreshments
- Rail side position guarantee
- Meals and drinks (BYO is ok)
- A full walk walk-around deck
- Low passenger numbers (Max 22 passengers)
- Full walk around deck
- Personalised Service
- 2 toilets on board
- Expert commentary
- Get up close and personal with these gentle giants of the sea and encounter pods of dolphins and turtles that are usually regular sightings
Times and Location
- Tours depart 9am on Monday to Friday and 1pm on Sunday
- Departs from the Coast Guard Pontoon, 50 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba (July - Mid Oct only)
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior for a prompt departure
- Low Level main Viewing Deck – Crusader 1 features a near water level main deck, allowing you to get closer to the whales than ever before. Imagine the thrill and excitement as the Humpback Whale swims down the side of the vessel just arms length away.
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing, enclosed shoes, hat and sunglasses
- Bring a rain jacket just in case
- Don’t forget your camera
- Alcohol is on a BYO basis
- This trip is subject to weather and minimum numbers
- Cruise limited to just 23 passengers
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
Small Group Whale Watching Tour from Mooloolaba209 Brisbane Road, Mooloolaba, QLD 4557