Small Group Whale Watching Tour Sunshine Coast
What you need to know
Enjoy the beauty and the remarkable activity of the humpback whales along the Sunshine Coast departing from Mooloolaba .
Have you ever travelled on a whale watching tour and failed to get up close to the whales? The Whale Watching without the Crowds Experience ensures that this won't happen again! With an intimate travel size of 22 people, the tour ensures that you will have a rail side position at all times - meaning optimal chances for photos and real life viewing of the whales!
Enjoy the playful and curious nature of the humpback whales as they swim and slap their tails around the boat. Keep your eyes open for other creatures that are looking to join the party - like pods of dolphins and turtles!
The tour includes light refreshments as well as engaging, friendly and professional crew members!
Don't miss out on experiencing the beauty of the humpback whale along the Sunshine Coast. Book today!
- The 2018 whale season has now finished. Check back soon for the 2019 whale watching tickets!
- 3 hour whale watching tour
- Safety briefing
- Light refreshments
- Rail side position guarantee
- Meals and drinks (BYO is ok)
- A full walk walk-around deck
- Low passenger numbers (Max 22 passengers)
- Full walk around deck
- Personalised Service
- 2 toilets on board
- Expert commentary
- Get up close and personal with these gentle giants of the sea and encounter pods of dolphins and turtles that are usually regular sightings
Times and Location
- Tours depart 9am on Monday to Friday and 1pm on Sunday
- Departs from the Coast Guard Pontoon, 50 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba (July - Mid Oct only)
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior for a prompt departure
- Low Level main Viewing Deck – Crusader 1 features a near water level main deck, allowing you to get closer to the whales than ever before. Imagine the thrill and excitement as the Humpback Whale swims down the side of the vessel just arms length away.
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing, enclosed shoes, hat and sunglasses
- Bring a rain jacket just in case
- Don’t forget your camera
- Alcohol is on a BYO basis
- This trip is subject to weather and minimum numbers
- Cruise limited to just 23 passengers
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
Small Group Whale Watching Tour Sunshine Coast209 Brisbane Road, Mooloolaba, QLD 4557