Half Day Waikato River Jet Boating Tour
What you need to know
Get an extended look at the Rotorua region's natural scenery along with 75 minutes of jet boating thrills on this 3 hour Waikato River adventure. Join your friendly and knowledgeable jet boat guides and strap yourself in for some high speed thrills as you're taken on a fun-filled journey down New Zealand's longest river; feel the power of the engines kick in as you're taken to see the sights while performing a range of fun spins, stops and other tricks. Along the way you'll take in a diverse array of NZ scenery including native pine forest, verdant farmland, steaming riverbanks iconic of Rotorua and more before disembarking for some R&R at the lovely Orakei Korako cafe.
Take in the views across the river of the steaming Orakei Korako Thermal Reserve and marvel at its bubbling cliffs and the southern hemisphere's largest silica terraces. Once you've recharged your batteries, re-board your jet boat and prepare for maximum thrills as your driver puts the pedal to the floor and maximum speed kicks in! A truly epic Rotorua area adventure, book yourself a scenic jet boat adventure online today.
- Half day jet boating tour
- Coffee, lunch and entrance to Orakei Korako Thermal Reserve not included (available for purchase)
- Set off with a scenic jet boat ride in a sleek black boat on the magnificent Waikato River - New Zealand’s longest river.
- See birds, pine forests, farmlands, native bush, the 50 metre high Tutukau Gorge
- Steaming volcanic river banks, trout feeding areas, and hear stories about the region from your driver/guide
- Rest and relax with coffee or lunch at the Orakei Korako cafe
- Enjoying the view across the river of the remarkable Orakei Korako Thermal Reserve
- Steaming cliffs and the largest silica terraces in the southern hemisphere
- An action packed jet boat thrill ride will get your adrenalin pumping on your return!
Tour Times and Location
- Tours depart twice daily at 11am and 2pm
- Jet boat base is located on the corner of State Highway 5 and Tutukau Road (beside the Waikato River)
- This trip is 2.5-3 hours and includes 1 hour 15 minutes of jet boating action
- Suitable for children aged 3 years and older
- Minimum 4 people requires for the afternoon tour
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Half Day Waikato River Jet Boating Tour1 Tutukau Road, Rotorua, NZ 3086