35 Minute Waikato River Jet Boating Experience
What you need to know
Get a combined dose of adrenaline and scenery with this 35 minute, high-octane jet boat ride on the waters of the mighty Waikato River near Rotorua, NZ - New Zealand's longest river - and experience the joy of performing spins, stops, turns and more all amongst wonderfully pristine surrounds. Spanning a journey of 36 scenic kilometres, the jet boat adventure encompasses a range of different kinds of scenery that encapsulate New Zealand's wonderful beauty - you'll pass by lush pine forests intermingled with native bush, see local bird life, pass through the impressive 50m-hight Tutukau Gorge, and even see some of the steaming volcanic riverbanks iconic of the Rotorua region. Along the way your friendly and knowledgeable boat guide will point out natural highlights, and you'll hear a range of stories about the region for some further insight amongst all the fun.
The return trip is even higher speed as the pedal is put to the floor and the power of the boat becomes truly apparent - so hold on tight and prepare for a splash-filled thrill. For an excellent blend of Rotorua-area sightseeing and entertainment, book yourself a jet boat ride on the Waikato River today.
- 35 minute Jet Boating experience
- Scenic jet boat ride in a sleek black boat on the magnificent Waikato River - New Zealand’s longest river
- See birds, pine forests, farmlands, native bush, the 50 metre high Tutukau Gorge
- Steaming volcanic river banks, trout feeding areas
- Hear stories about the region from your driver/guide
- On return the driver will put pedal to the metal and taking you for an exhilarating thrill ride home!
- The famous Hamilton spills!
Tour Times and Location
- Tours depart daily at 10am
- Jet boat base is located on the corner of State Highway 5 and Tutukau Road (beside the Waikato River)
- Suitable for children aged 3 years and older
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
35 Minute Waikato River Jet Boating Experience1 Tutukau Road, Rotorua, NZ 3086