Rotorua Tour with Te Puia Rainbow Springs and Agrodome Show
What you need to know
Embark on this great Rotorua region sightseeing tour to take in three of the area's most memorable and iconic visitor attractions that will ensure you get the most out of your New Zealand adventure! Experience Te Pula, a place brimming with Maori culture that also serves as a thermal wonderland of impressive geysers and boiling mud pools. Explore Rainbow Springs Nature Park, which showcases native flora and fauna, with a myriad species of animal and plant life on display including the New Zealand Kiwi - the country's national icon.
Cap off the tour with a visit to the **Agrodome, a showcase of New Zealand's agricultural industry with displays of sheep dog trials, sheep shearing and more. Ensure you get the most out of your New Zealand adventure with this great Rotorua tour package!
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Maori Arts and Crafts Institute
- Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- Agrodome Sheep Show
- A complimentary pick-up and drop offer service is provided from inner city hotels.
- Refer hotel pick-up details.
- Departure: 7:25 am, Tourism Rotorua, 1167 Fenton Street
- Return: 12:15 pm, Tourism Rotorua, 1167 Fenton Street
Hotel Pick Up
- A complimentary hotel-pick up is included in this day tour. At the time of booking, please select your designated accommodation property to book this in and obtain your pick-up time. Please ensure you are waiting 10 minutes prior at your designated pick-up location
If you have booked a hotel
- Select your hotel name and pick up time from the location drop down list provided. If your hotel is not listed, select an alternative hotel in close proximity and make your way to that hotel on the day of the tour. Alternatively, choose Tourism Rotorua (1167 Fenton Street) from the location drop down list and make your way to that location on the day of the tour, as this is the main departure point
If you have not yet booked a hotel
- Select Tourism Rotorua (1167 Fenton Street) from the location drop down list provided as this is the main departure point for the tour. Once your hotel arrangements have been finalised, you can contact the local tour operator to change your pick up details. Local tour operator's contact details will appear on your tour voucher
If your hotel is not listed or you do not require a hotel pick up
- Select Tourism Rotorua (1167 Fenton Street) from the drop down list provided as this is the main departure point for the tour. Make your way to this location at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Rotorua Tour with Te Puia Rainbow Springs and Agrodome Show39 Waitomo Caves Rd, Waitomo, NZ 3977