Lake Rotorua 1 Hour Lunch Cruise
What you need to know
A perfect combination of lovely water views, delicious food and friendly staff aboard an authentic paddle boat makes for the ideal middle-of-the-day-getaway on the waters of New Zealand's beautiful Lake Rotorua. This one hour express lunch cruise, which departs daily at 1:00pm, will provide you with a variety of menu options including well-cooked hot mains, fresh salads, delectable desserts and refreshing beverages as you float serenely by such regional highlights as Sulphur Bay and Rotorua town itself.
You'll have plenty of time on the lunch cruise after the main meal is over to enjoy some sweet treats or tea & coffee before arriving back at the lakefront feeling refreshed, relaxed and revitalised! Regardless if you're visiting Rotorua on holiday or a local wanting to get out and experience a lovely lunch cruise on the water, this Lake Rotorua lunch cruise will be just what you're looking for!
- 1 hour lunch cruise
- Entertaining commentary
- Enjoy the stress-free, leisurely ride on our stern wheel paddleboat: the largest vessel navigating Lake Rotorua
- The scenic cruise in Rotorua offers views of the lake and the shoreline not seen from any other vantage point
- Our Daily Lunch Cruise is just what you need for a midday break in your hectic schedule. A delicious buffet lunch offers something for everyone, from local fare to more exotic selections - and even gluten-free or vegetarian options. After lunch, relax with a cup of steaming tea or coffee and enjoy the sights of Mokoia Island, Sulphur Bay and Rotorua town
- Departs daily at 1.00pm
- Memorial Drive, Ohinemutu, Rotorua
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Lake Rotorua 1 Hour Lunch CruiseMemorial Dr, Ohinemutu, Rotorua, NZ 3010