Lake Rotorua 1 Hour Breakfast Cruise
What you need to know
Begin the day in Rotorua in one of the most memorable ways possible - a lovely 1 hour breakfast cruise aboard Lake Rotorua's charmingly authentic paddle boat, the Lakeland Queen. Soak in the early morning light reflecting off the waters of Lake Rotorua as you relax and enjoy a delicious meal in comfort served by pleasant and enthusiastic staff while the boat's Captain provides informative and entertaining commentary of the region's history and geography. Gaze from the boat as you drift leisurely past such regional highlights as Mokoia Island, Kawaha Point, Sulphur Bay and more that combine to make up the imagery that has made Rotorua famous.
With a wide selection of hot main meals accompanied by various choices of fresh fruits, cereals and refreshing morning beverages including juices, tea and coffee, there is something here to please people of all dietary persuasions. Whether you're visiting Rotorua on holiday, or a local simply looking for an unforgettable morning on the water, this Lake Rotorua breakfast cruise is not to be missed!
- 1 hour breakfast cruise
- Entertaining commentary
- If you are looking for an extraordinary way to start your day, look no further than the daily breakfast cruise
- Enjoy the spectacular views of Lake Rotorua while onboard a safe and smooth cruising vessel. Savour good food - we offer options that cater to every dietary need and a variety of cultures
- You and your family or friends will hear a fascinating commentary from our Captain while enjoying a delicious buffet breakfast, followed by coffee or tea
- Our staff will look after your every need while you take in the beautiful scenery of the countryside along Lake Rotorua. Take in the vistas of Sulphur Bay, Kawaha Point and Mokoia Island
- Departs daily at 8am
- Memorial Drive, Ohinemutu, Rotorua
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Lake Rotorua 1 Hour Breakfast CruiseMemorial Dr, Ohinemutu, Rotorua, NZ 3010