Queenstown Nevis Catapult
Return transport from centre of Queenstown
Biggest & most extreme Catapult in the world
Speeds of 100kph in 1.5 seconds
134m high above the river
Book the Nevis Catapult in Queenstown and prepare yourself for the most hectic, heart pumping ride of your life! Prepare to be propelled 150 metres out and across the Nevis Valley floor at 100 km an hour in less than 2 seconds. This is the ultimate adrenaline filled experience that will have thrill seekers reaching a total of 3G's. There is no other catapult in the world as extreme as this. Accept the challenge and take on the Nevis Catapult. The experience includes transport from Queenstown and a participation t-shirt and certificate. Don't forget to purchase video and photo packages of this hair raising drop. Adrenaline seekers should allow 4 hours for the entire experience.
Be fearless and push yourself to the limit. Book the Nevis Catapult online here.
- 150m Catapult Ride across the Nevis Valley
- Transport to and from the centre of Queenstown to the Nevis Catapult Site
- Biggest and most extreme Catapult in the world
- Propelled 150m (492ft) across the Nevis Valley
- Speeds of 100kph (62miles) in 1.5 seconds
- 134m (524ft) high above the river
- A hair-raising drop will have your blood pumping and you’ll be screaming for another hit
- 4 hour round trip from pick-up to drop-off
- The Nevis is on private land so our transport must be taken and is available from 'The Station Building', corner of Shotover & Camp Streets in the centre of Queenstown
- Age: Min 13 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult) Max 110 yrs
- Weight: Min 45kg (99 lbs) - Max 127kg (279 lbs)
- Clothing Requirements: PLEASE ensure you wear flat, secure and enclosed footwear. Please dress appropriately for the weather. In winter the Nevis can experience cooler conditions than in Queenstown
- Spectators: Spectator charge of $50 per person bookings essential - please contact supplier directly to book your Spectator spot.
- Getting there As the Nevis site is located on private land, you are not allowed to drive there yourself. The only option is to take the Bus from the centre of Queenstown. Trust us, its much more exciting to take the 4WD bus along the narrow gravel track anyway
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!