Milford Coach Cruise and Fly Combo from Queenstown
What you need to know
The spectacular alpine region of New Zealand’s Milford Sound is a must see for any visitor to the South Island. Enjoy amazing views from the land, water and sky on this coach, cruise and fly tour departing from Queenstown. The full day adventure begins with a scenic coach transfer from central Queenstown accomodation through ancient beech forest in the Fiordland National Park with plenty of photo opportunities on the way to see mirror lakes, cascading waterfalls and towering mountains. After the morning coach, arrive at the fiord and be dwarfed by the magnificent Mitre Peak before boarding a two hour scenic cruise. On the boat, passengers will cruise the length of the fiord listening to informative commentary. From every angle that you look, soak in the postcard worthy views of the flat rock faces, waterfalls, wildlife and massive mountain peaks that surround the lake. Finally, cap off the day with a scenic flight on your return to Queenstown. From the skies, you can soak in all the dramatic mountains, lakes and forest that you have seen throughout the day from an aerial perspective to complete the experience! This tour is in high demand all year round. Pre-book this popular combo tour for a comprehensive tour of the Milford Sound.
- Coach tour from Queenstown to Milford Sound
- Cruise for two hours on Milford Sound
- Return to Queenstown by scenic flight
- Complimentary transport to and from all central Queenstown Accommodators
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Waterproof jacket
- Warm clothing
- Insect repellent.
Daily at 6.30am from Queenstown
Duration of the entire combo package is approx 8.5 hours.
- All flights operate subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers.
- Flight paths vary due to weather and are at the pilot's discretion.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Milford Coach Cruise and Fly Combo from Queenstown39 Lucas Place, Frankton, Queenstown, NZ 9300