40 Minute Jet Boat in Kawarau Gorge
40 minute spectacular jet boat ride
Speed through amazing scenery of NZ
Available all year round
Experience Kawarau River
Enjoy exhilarating 360 degree spins
- Spectacular 40 Minute Jet Boat Ride on the Kawarau River
- Full length, protective spray jackets and life jackets
- Extensive commentary on the history of the area
- Head south down the river into the shallow waters of Bannokburn
- Speed through the river and into the spectacular Kawarau gorge
- Stop at the foot of the mighty Staircase rapid
- Finish the trip with an unique 360-degree spin
- Tours depart daily at 10am, 12pm and 2pm
- Allow 1 hour
- Our new location is Highlands Motorsport Park Corner of SH6 & Sandflat Road, Cromwell.
- Customers need to check in at the front desk and they will be picked up by one of our drivers from the cafe that is onsite.
- The highlands team will direct the customers to where they need to be.
- Customers need to arrive at highlands 30 minutes before their departure time.
What To Bring
- Warm clothes is recommended in winter
- Casual footwear
- Children under 5years old and must be over 22kgs
- We have Heated handrails
- 100% Safety record
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!