Outer Great Barrier Reef Sailing Cruise
Morning tea, buffet lunch and afternoon tea
Glass bottom boat viewing
Guided snorkel tour with a marine biologist
Delicious tropical buffet lunch with prawns
Full Day Outer Barrier Reef Eco Experience
Snorkelling instruction & in-water assistance
- 4.5 hours at two unspoilt locations on the Outer Barrier Reef
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee, cakes and fresh fruit platter
- Superb tropical buffet lunch
- Snorkelling equipment, optical masks, seasonal lycra snorkelling suits, wet suits and flotation devices
- Snorkelling instruction and in-water assistance
- Guided snorkel tour with a marine biologist
- Glass bottom boat viewing and reef interpretation talk
- Explore the pristine coral cays
- Courtesy coach transfers from selected Port Douglas accommodation
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks/juices
- Environment Management Charge $7pp (payable from 1st July 2023)
- Cruises depart Port Douglas Marina at 8am and return at 5pm. Check-in commences from 7.30am
What To Bring
- Beach towel and swimwear
- Sun protection including sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- Consideration for this precious Marine National Park and World Heritage site
- Environment Management Charge $7 per person payable on the day from 1st July 2023
- Under-water Camera’s available for hire $55
- Swimming skills for snorkeling is essential
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Book here to enjoy a delicious breakfast with the tropical birds at Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas. Entry tickets to the park are included.
Take a guided dreamtime walk by indigenous elders when you visit the Mossman Gorge. Discover the stories, legends and exclusive access to Kuku Yala land.
Explore the charming rainforest village of Kuranda on this day tour from Port Douglas and Cairns Northern Beaches. Full day and half day options available.
Travel deep into the Daintree rainforest on this 60-minute wildlife nature cruise to spot crocodiles and uncover the secrets of this unique ecosystem.
Join us on a 60 minute Daintree River cruise to explore the ancient waterways of the world heritage listed landmark and meet some of the famous crocodiles.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!