Phillip Island Full Island Helicopter Flight
25 Minute full island exeperince
Enjoy the pristine natural scenery
Informative inflight commentary
A unique and memorable experience
Spectacular township and land views
Breathtaking cliff and ocean views
- Enjoy a 25 minute scenic helicopter flight of Phillip Island
- Woolamai Surf Beach, know to be one of the best surf beaches in Australia
- Cape Woolamai Surf Beach, before flying around the Cape Woolamai itself
- View Cape Woolamai from above and fly over the San Remo bridge
- San Remo Bridge
- Follow the coast to Rhyll and it’s Inlet
- Cowes, Red Rocks Point and Ventnor is before the spectacular Nobbies and Seal Rocks
- Turning East, fly over Summerland beach, home to the World famous Penguin Parade then onto Pyramid Rock and the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
- A coastal flight back to base
- Hotel Transfers
- Depart from the heliport for an aerial tour of Phillip Island, turn left at the coast for Cape Woolamai. Fly above Cape Woolamai Surf Beach known to be one of the best surf beaches in Australia. Witness the rugged cliff faces and glassy waters as you hover around this breathtaking scenery
- Continue on your journey towards Cape Woolamai is a small town and headland at the south eastern tip of Phillip Island in Victoria, Australia. Experience the diverse landscape
- Fly over the water towards the San Remo Bridge, offering you great views of the fishing villages of San Remo and Newhaven
- Hug the coast over to Rhyll and it’s Inlet where migratory birds fly thousands of kilometres to feed here
- Enjoy the scenery of Cowes, Red Rocks Point and Ventnor before the spectacular Nobbies and Seal Rocks. Australia’s largest colony of Fur seals spend their days sunbathing at Seal Rock
- Turning East, fly to Summerland beach, recognisable from The World famous Penguin Parad
- Shoot off to Pyramid Rock and the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, home to the Australian Moto GP, World Superbikes, Phillip Island V8 Supercars as well as numerous other races
- Fly back toward the heliport hugging the coast including Smiths beach and Surfers Point
- Flights depart at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
- The above times are available to be booked online, additional times may be available, please contact our office directly to inquire
- Tour durations is 25 minutes
- Located at Phillip Island Airport, 1 Veterans Drive. Newhaven 39
- Minimum 2 passengers applies to all flights
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday programs: 8 Jan; 11-12 Jan; 19 Jan 2024
Ventnor Beach and Playground is a fun place for the whole family and is a beautiful beach to relax on. Easy parking, great beach access & hours of fun
Flynns Beach is the perfect spot for a peaceful day by the water with your family and is one of the best photography locations on Phillip Island.
Explore the tranquil beauty of Swan Lake on Phillip Island with this easy and accessible walk that's perfect for kids and nature lovers of all ages.
Lovely BBQ and picnic spot in Cowes with a kids playground, right above a family and dog friendly beach!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!