Family Helicopter Flight over Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
Exciting scenic helicopter flight for the whole family
18 minute scenic helicopter flight for two adults and two children
Amazing views of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and surrounds
Keep your eyes on the lookout for dolphins and seasonal whales
Soar over the spectacular coastline of Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
Explore Newcastle CBD and follow the rugged coastline tracking over eight local beaches
- 18 minute scenic helicopter flight for two adults and two children
- In-flight commentary
- Exciting scenic helicopter flight for the whole family
- Amazing views of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and surrounds
- Possibility of spotting whales and dolphins
- Available seven days a week with departure times vary from 9AM to 5PM
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled departure time
- Open for business 7 days a week. First flight is usually about 9 am and the last flight is usually about 5pm.
- This flight is 18 minutes in duration.
- This experience takes place in Newcastle, NSW.
- This experience takes place in Newcastle NSW - 10 Laurio Pl Mayfield West NSW 2304 Australia
What To Bring
- Wear something so you are comfortable for your flight but we do require a shirt to be worn and closed in shoes are preferred over thongs
- Bring a camera with you and take as many photographs as you like - Video cameras are also welcome
- This experience is for two adults and two children only
- Minimum age 3
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Encounter Humpback Whales on the NSW coast between June and November with this 2 hour premier whale watching experience from Newcastle! Book here!
The Newcastle adventure tour showcases the magnificent, rugged Hunter coastline during a 2.5 hour cruise from November to May each year.
Step aboard CoastXP's Lake Cruise & Nature Walk for a half-day adventure boat experience, guided bushwalk and lunch surrounding the largest saltwater lake.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!