Tekapo Springs Hot Pools with Optional Sauna
What you need to know
Indulge in some pure relaxation amongst stunning New Zealand surroundings at Tekapo Springs hot pools - simply sit back, relax and unwind as the spectacle of snow-dusted mountain peaks and beautiful blue lake water surrounds you in every direction.
One of New Zealand's most popular pampering attractions, Tekapo Springs in the Aoraki/Mt Cook region features a range of tiered hot pools nestled alongside native alpine plants to create an immersive setting, laid out in a tiered fashion and with benched seating in each pool allowing for maximum comfort. Ideal for soothing weary muscles as well as any other aches and pains, Tekapo Springs is a great destination all year round with the option to visit in the evenings and gaze up at the ultra-clear night sky.
With a comfortable heated temperature, massage jets to help knead the muscles and a spacious pool size allowing for plenty of personal space, Tekapo Springs is perfect for those who have recently been skiing or are simply wanting to escape from the city. This day pass to the springs means you can take as long as you like to enjoy the pools - so book a ticket to Tekapo Springs and give YOUR body the treat it deserves today.
- Tekapo Springs hot pools day pass
- Shuttle bus that collects from all hotels & most main areas in Tekapo
- Sauna & Steam Rooms : Must be 16yrs+
- Tekapo Springs offers five tiered Hot Pools landscaped in local greywacke rock and surrounded by the regions native alpine plants to create a natural setting
- Kids aqua play area that features interactive water jets & fountains
- Pool temperatures range from 28 degrees Celsius to 39 degrees Celsius
- The pools have benched seating so you can sit back, relax and soak.
- Each pool is shaped in the image of the regions lakes (Ohau, Pukaki and Tekapo) and offers something different - massage jets to take away aches and pains and fountains to splash under
- Each pool covers forty square metres of surface area and is a metre deep at their deepest point
- The pools take advantage of the wonderful views looking out over Lake Tekapo and the Two Thumb mountain range
- The site is surrounded by mature Radiata and Douglas fir trees which shelter the area
- Over winter it is not uncommon to have snow on the ground around the Hot pools, adding to the winter experience
Opening Times and Location
- The hot pools are open 10am – 9pm daily. Ticket offers all day entry
- On-site Glacial Day Spa that is open all year round along with a fully licensed café & bar
- Infants (under 3) must wear a swim nappy
- Due to health and safety requirements only persons 16yrs and over can use the steam and sauna
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Tekapo Springs Hot Pools with Optional Sauna6 Lakeside Drive, Lake Tekapo, NZ 7945