Mornington Peninsula Weedy Sea Dragons Snorkel Tour
What you need to know
This Melbourne snorkelling adventure is ideal for those wishing to snorkel amongst some of natures finest. Hit the waters for a Guided Eco Snorkel Tour to see the unique Weedy Sea Dragon Colony in Victoria's Port Phillip Bay for an amazing aquatic experience! Conducted out of Portsea in the lovely coastal parts of the Mornington Peninsula, on this tour you'll get a taste for snorkelling in a relaxed coastal setting with the chance to discover, interact and learn about a variety of interesting marine life including, of course, the elusive and highly popular Weedy Sea Dragons that call the region home.
Everybody is welcome to give this snorkelling adventure a try including swimmers and non-swimmers. These Port Phillip Bay snorkel tours begin with highly experienced and professional guides demonstrating the basics of snorkelling skills whilst introducing the equipment provided, ensuring your confidence and safety throughout the whole day. Mesmerising marine life such as beautiful soft corals, sponge life, Hermit Crabs, Spine Globe Puffer Fish, Star Gazers and unique, highly sought after Weedy Sea Dragons are sure to amaze when sticking your head underwater here, all within easy reach of the shoreline for an additional sense of safety.
Tours depart daily at 2pm from Portsea and guests are required to make their own way there.
- 2 hour guided snorkel tour to the Sea Dragons
- Snorkel instruction
- Equipment hire
- Transfers from Melbourne, you will need to make your own way to Portsea
- Weedy Sea Dragon Colony in Port Phillip Bay
- Soft Corals
- Sponge Life
- Hermet Crabs
- Spine Globe Puffer Fish
- Star Gazers
What to Bring
- Tours depart daily at 2pm from 3755 Pt Nepean Rd, Portsea. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour and the tour departure point
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Mornington Peninsula Weedy Sea Dragons Snorkel Tour3755 Point Nepean Rd, Portsea, VIC 3744