Dolphin and Seal Swim Reef Snorkel Tour
2 hour cruise and snorkel experience
Swim amongst seals
Beautiful scenic views
Dolphin and seal spotting
View The Great Southern Reef
- Cruise the waters of the Mornington Peninsula on this 2-hour wildlife cruise and snorkel
- Swimming in the beautiful temperate waters to view colourful fish and be entertained by seals and dolphins
- Enjoying the scenic views and dolphin spotting
- Accommodation pick-up and drop off
- Swift eco style rigid inflatable boat
- Remarkable wildlife snorkelling across 3 sites for up to 1.25hrs
- Opportunity to swim with bottlenose dolphins, weedy seadragons, Australian fur seals and smooth stingrays
- All equipment provided including wetsuits and snorkelling gear
- Completely natural wildlife experience, no feeding or trained animals
- Face to face expert commentary and in water supervision with qualified guides
- Tours depart at 11am and 2pm
- 2 hours depending on season and logistics
- Sorrento Pier address: Esplanade, Sorrento VIC 3943
What To Bring
- You will need to bring your swimmers and a towel
- Wetsuits are compulsory and supplied
- A small bag, waterproof is better
- Re-useable water bottle
- Towel and swimmers
- Sun hat
- Beanies are recommended dependant on the time of year
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Spray Jacket
- Wetsuits must be put on before boarding the vessel
- In the event of rain or inclement weather your experience will still go ahead unless contacted by the experience provider
- Children (8-14) must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be at least 8 years old to join the tour, the minimum height overrules the age for safety reason
- Minimum height 1.40m and maximum weight 110 kg
- Snorkelers may not wear weightbelts
- Minimum swimming skills are required for safety and enjoyment
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday programs: 9 Jan; 17-18 Jan 2024
School holiday program: 17 January 2024
Free entry for kids under 18 years. Free entry if you visit their cafe
Woolley's Beach Reserve is the perfect spot for a picnic or a peaceful stroll by the water with your kids and your furry friend.
Montague Park has something fun for the whole family: a kids playground, a basketball court, a soccer field and even a small library!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!