Milford Sound Cruise departing Milford
What you need to know
The stunning natural showcase of New Zealand's Milford Sound is on full display during this 1 hour 40 minute-long scenic cruise of Fiordland's most famous treasure. Departing from Milford itself, you'll join the crew aboard their comfortable, spacious vessel for an unforgettable journey into the heartland of what is widely regarded as one of the essential sightseeing experiences in the entire world as you simply sit back, relax and take in the spectacle and informative commentary along the way.
Throughout the course of the cruise, you'll experience all the major highlights that give Milford Sound its fame - from towering, cascading waterfalls to snow-dusted alpine peaks to the pristine blue waters of the Sound itself. In addition, be sure to keep an eye out for the huge number of local wildlife that populates the land, air and waters such as playful schools of dolphins or seals basking in the sunshine.
For a great value cruise of Milford Sound at a very reasonable price, book a ticket online today and take the first steps towards a journey you'll likely never forget!
- Sightseeing scenic cruise on the beautiful Milford Sound
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Informative commentary
- Picnic Lunch includes freshly made cold meat and salad sandwich, cheese and crackers, olives, nut snack, biscuit, small chocolate bar, piece of seasonal fruit and mineral water
- Obento Lunch an attractively presented in a Japanese style lunch box containing: Salmon and avocado maki, cucumber sushi, ebi prawn, inari sushi, miso salmon, ponzu, kumara, teriyaki chicken, daikon and wakame salad, rice, furikake and miso soup. Fruit and Pure New Zealand Ice Cream.
- Purpose built vessels to maximise your viewing pleasure
- Commentary in several languages
- Our Scenic Cruise vessels have purpose-built observation lounges and large decks, so you can be sure you’ll get some great viewing opportunities.
- You’ll see the geological drama of sheer cliffs, massive waterfalls, glaciers and rainforest. Keep a lookout for wildlife like seals basking on the rocks or dolphins
- 11.00am : All year
- 1.45pm : October to April only
- Hotel transfers from CBD Milford accommodation, please call if you wish to confirm your hotel location is included within the CBD pick up
- 1 hour and 40 minutes
What to bring
- Non-slip shoes/boots
- Waterproof jacket
- Warm sweater/fleece jacket
- Sunproectin: Sunscreen/sunglasses
- Insect repellent
- The vessel is wheelchair accessible however does not have disabled toilets onboard. This scenic cruise uses the Milford Sovereign and Monarch vessels, however, is subject to change without notice
- This cruise can provide Chinese language translation in person, however, is subject to certain cruise times and availability (we suggest checking with us when you book)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking, however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
Milford Sound Cruise departing Milford2/74 Shotover St, Queenstown, OTAGO 9300