Penguin Encounter at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
Behind the scenes Penguin Encounter
See the penguin food preparation and vet areas
Learn about the penguin enclosure
Get up-close-and-personal with our Gentoo penguins
Exclusive experience with only 4 people
45 minute experience in Antarctic snow gear
- Behind-the-scenes Penguin Encounter
- 45-minute experience in the penguin enclosure
- Get close to Gentoo and King penguins
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium admission included
- Full Antarctic snow gear provided
- Get up close to the majestic King and cheeky Gentoo penguins
- Go behind the scenes to see penguin food preparation and veterinary areas
- Learn about how the exhibit maintains its sub zero temperatures
- Suit up in snow gear and go on the ice with the colony in their habitat
- Explore SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium with all day admission
- Exclusive experience for up to 4 guests
- Operates Monday - Sunday at 2:00pm
- You are required to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure
- The experience is approximately 45 minutes long
- You will have access to explore the rest of the Aquarium for the entire day if you wish
What To Bring
- Dress in warm clothing - this is the best foundation for the ski suits
- Arctic gear is provided but please bring your own socks
- Cameras and video equipment are NOT allowed on ice
- Jewellery and hair accessories are NOT allowed onto the ice
- This is an exclusive experience only allowing 4 people at a time in the enclosure and with the penguins
- Participants must be willing and able to navigate a staircase.
- Minimum age 14 (Guests Under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult (18+)
- This product is not refundable or transferable, with a 100% cancellation fee
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Programs: 02-25 Jan 2024
Summer Holiday Program: 15, 16, 22, 23, 24 January 2024. Online: 15-19 January 2024
4-Week Intensive Course: 03-30 January 2023 (Weekdays 10am-3pm)
School holiday program: 15 January 2024
School holiday program: 8-9 Jan; 17 Jan; 18-19 Jan 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!