Melbourne River Gardens Sightseeing Cruise
What you need to know
Take in some of Melbourne's beautiful sights with a cruise along the iconic Yarra River. Cruising for a total of 1-hour, you'll be able to take in views of Federation Square, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne Olympic Park and Herring Island to name a few.
With live commentary throughout the journey from the onboard crew, you'll learn about the region as you explore it. Food and drinks are available to purchase on board, however, you are allowed to bring your own light snacks and refreshments.
Departure times vary from day to day and are subject to tides, so be sure to check directly with the operator, Melbourne River Cruises, on the day of your cruise for specific times.
- 1 hour Melbourne Sightseeing River Cruise
- Live commentary
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
- Federation Square
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Governor’s residence
- Lexus Centre
- Melbourne Olympic Park
- Melbourne Park (Home of the Australian Open)
- Herring Island
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
What to Bring
- Light snacks and drinks
- IMPORTANT: The cruise timetable changes daily & is subject to tidal & weather conditions.
- Departs 11:00AM & 1:30PM daily & all other times can be confirmed on the day of travel by calling the Tour Operator
- Departing from Southbank Promenade, BERTH 2
Departure Point Map
- Click here
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of cruise
- We recommend arriving 20 minutes prior to boarding. There is limited or no departures on public holidays and event days
- For your information: Completed Tour Operator Information, including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- IMPORTANT: The Departure Times can be confirmed on the day of travel by calling the Tour Operator
- Vessel subject to change without notice
Melbourne River Gardens Sightseeing CruiseSouthgate Promenade, Berth 5, Melbourne, VIC 3000