Melbourne Walking Tour - Lanes and Arcades
What you need to know
Melbourne's laneways are one of its signature sightseeing attractions, and for those looking at some of the true hidden gems the city has to offer, these guided laneways walking tours will show you a side of Melbourne you might have otherwise missed! Join this 3 hour walk through Melbourne's both famous and more secret lanes and arcades as your guide highlights what makes each one special; though they may be well known, their individual charm will soon become apparent.
Discover local designers and specialty retailers, that often are only found in the city. A little history, and attention to amazing architecture will inspire locals and visitors alike. See over 30 stores and return to those you like best in the afternoon, to help make a satisfying day of it in Marvellous Melbourne! This is far more than your average shopping or city sights tour; it's a walking trip through Melbourne's more intimate highlights with a high level of personal attention and passion for what is often cited as Australia's most liveable city. See what makes Melbourne special firsthand - book a laneways walking tour online today.
- 3 hour tour
- Stylish souvenir bag
- Morning tea
- Chocolate tastings
- Hotel transfers
- Lunch is not included in this tour.
- Melbourne's beautiful lanes and arcades
- Local designers and specialty retailers
- Amazing architecture
- Over 30 stores
- Tours depart Mondays to Saturdays at 10am from the Time Out Cafe at Federation Square and return at approximately 1pm
- This tour is not available Sundays or Public Holidays
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Melbourne Walking Tour - Lanes and ArcadesFederation Square, 2 Swanston St, Melbourne, VIC 3000