Eynesbury Homestead Dinner and Ghost Tour
What you need to know
Explore the Eynesbury Homestead after dark with this award-winning ghost tour and dinner experience. Taking you on a guided 90-minute tour of the property to see the lavish features in a darker, eerier setting, you'll hear stories of murder and betrayal as you explore the bluestone men's quarters, the stables, the abandoned meat room, the servants quarters and more!
Spread out over 20,000 acres, this heritage property is located just 40 minutes from Melbourne and provides visitors with an entertaining, delicious and unnerving evening out.
Dinner is also included in this experience and can be enjoyed over two-hours before the tour commences at the licensed, on-site restaurant. Each visitor will have a $30 gift certificate to spend on dinner and drinks, filling your stomach before you swallow your fear and explore the grounds. Tours run the third Friday of each month.
This dinner and tour experience is a great way to spend a night out in the Melbourne region if you're brave enough!
- 90 Minute Eynesbury Homestead Night Ghost Tour
- 2 hour 2 course dinner
- Visit the grand country home of the Staughton family, Eynesbury Homestead
- Discover the haunted lake, eerie stables, abandoned meat room, servants quarters and dark and dangerous nooks, crannies and stories of this fascinating 20,000 acre heritage property
- Tours operate at 8.30pm once a month
- You must arrive 2 hours before the tour for the dinner (6.30pm)
- Tours run the third Friday of each month
- Tours depart from the Eynesbury Homestead, 487 Eynesbury Rd, Eynesbury, approximately 40 minute drive from Melbourne
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.
Eynesbury Homestead Dinner and Ghost Tour1 Point Cook Homestead Rd, Point Cook, VIC 3030