Altona Homestead Ghost Evening Tour
What you need to know
Altona Homestead, on the outskirts of Melbourne, is one of the oldest homesteads in the country, so it's only fitting it is the site of a ghost tour. This 90-minute tour of the homestead will take you on an eerie journey to learn about the Langhorne family who resided on the property, their colourful history and the births, deaths and heartaches that are still linked to the building.
The homestead has a strong reputation for hauntings and has been investigated for paranormal activity on multiple occasions, and with this tour, you'll be able to explore it for yourself to experience the haunted nature first hand.
The tours traverse flat paths with a few steps at the entrance and include a moderate amount of walking. Visitors can choose to pair their 90-minute tour with a delicious two-course dinner at The Pier Lounge before the tour (chosen at the time of booking) to make a night out of this adventure.
Tours operate on the first Saturday of every month and depart the homestead at 8:30 pm. If you're eager to learn about the history of the Altona Homestead and have an interest in all things paranormal, then this is the tour for you!
- 90 Minute Altona Homestead Ghost Tour
- Learn about the Langhorne family's colourful history and the births, deaths and heartaches linked with the building
- Moderate walking, flat paths with a couple of steps at entrance
- Enjoy a delicious 2 course meal at The Pier Lounge, Altona, before your tour. (Please choose this option at the time of booking if you would like dinner included with your tour).
- Tours depart on the first Saturday of every month at 8.30pm (and the occasional second tour some months)
- Tours depart from the Altona Homestead, Logan Reserve
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.
Altona Homestead Ghost Evening Tour1 Point Cook Homestead Rd, Point Cook, VIC 3030