Melbourne Connection Exhibition Pass at THE LUME
Immersive 'Connection' experience at THE LUME
Features over 550 mesmerising artworks from more than 110 artists
Art from Emily Kame Kngwarreye and Tommy Watson come to life
Lose yourself in the largest collection of 'First Nation's art
Wander as you please with no time limit or set path
Multi sensory gallery spread over 3,000 square metres
Ranking among the most-loved and most-visited attractions in Australia's capital of arts and culture, THE LUME Melbourne immerses visitors into the world’s finest art at a truly jaw-dropping scale. Its current feature experience, Connection, is a breath-taking showcase of First Nations art, music and culture. The experience features nearly 650 artworks from more than 110 visual and musical artists, representing the largest collection of First Nations art ever assembled. It spans a digital experience, a gallery of original artworks, interactive installations, a dining menu centred around native ingredients, and more.
Developed with the National Museum of Australia and curatorial experts, Connection fuses the world's oldest culture with the most cutting-edge technology. Don't miss out, book your tickets online here!
- Admission to the Connection experience at THE LUME Melbourne
- Admission for infants is free
- Step inside art like never before at the world's largest digital art gallery
- Immerse yourself in digital and original artworks, interactive art installations, a delectable dining experience and more across 3,000 square meters of gallery space.
- Experience Connection: a ground-breaking showcase of nearly 650 digital and original, physical artworks by over 110 First Nations artists, and the largest collection of First Peoples' art ever assembled
- This experience has no time limit, but it is recommended you allow one to two hours to enjoy everything.
- THE LUME Melbourne has to offer THE LUME Melbourne is open seven days a week
- Sunday - Wednesday: 10am - 6:30pm (last entry 5pm)
- Thursday - Saturday: 10am - 9:30pm (last entry 8pm)
- This experience takes place in Melbourne, VIC.
- This experience is located at 5 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf - minutes from Melbourne's city Centre and easily accessible by tram, train, bike and car, with parking available in the immediate vicinity.
- You can currently purchase tickets to Connection for the next two months; after this the exhibition is subject to change.
- Free tickets for children 0-4 years old can be purchased online for most entry times
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Programs: 02-25 Jan 2024
Summer Holiday Program: 15, 16, 22, 23, 24 January 2024. Online: 15-19 January 2024
4-Week Intensive Course: 03-30 January 2023 (Weekdays 10am-3pm)
School holiday program: 15 January 2024
School holiday program: 8-9 Jan; 17 Jan; 18-19 Jan 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!