Kryal Castle General Admission
What you need to know
Take a step back in time, and journey inside Australia's only Medieval themed adventure park! Within the walls of Kryal Castle in Victoria, you'll find a sprawling medieval village of activities including jousting tournaments, wizardry, sword battles and much, much more! For lovers of anything pre-15th century, you'll lose yourself in this fantastic replica village that boasts the aura of the real medieval times.
Explore the lavishly decorated castle complete with themed passageways, view the fascinating (and somewhat terrifying) torture chamber exhibition, watch as knights joust to proclaim their bravery and so much more - this unique adventure park will guarantee you hours of fun! Best of all, if visiting with children, Kryal Castle hosts dedicated kids activities including militia training that allows the Kryal children to learn the skills of knighthood including sword fighting and firing the Castle catapult.
Perfect for all ages, you are bound to find plenty of things to do in Kryal Castle to please everyone! The castle is also home to an on-site resort that is also decked out with a medieval theme ensuring all the fun doesn't have to end at the park. Make a weekend out of this great attraction and truly embrace the opportunity to feel like a King or Queen!
The castle is open to the public on weekends, selected public holidays and Victorian School Holidays from 10am to 4pm with the last entry admitted at 3pm. Book your tickets now and get ready for a very memorable experience that will leave you wanting more!
- Kryal Castle General Admission
- Food and beverages
- Face Painting, Archery, Craft, Pony Rides and selected seasonal attractions
- Kryal Castle has reopened the doors to its new land of medieval adventure!
- Reopening in 2013, this is Australia’s only medieval theme park – a legendary land of myth and medieval adventure with knights, dragons, wizards, kings, queens, princesses, fairies and so much more
- Within the Castle walls is a sprawling medieval village of activities, beginning with the Dragons Labyrinth which reveals the legend of Kryal
- Witness jousting tournaments with mounted knights in the Castle arena, wizardry, squire training, archery and sword battles
- Kryal Castle, Open every weekend, Gazetted Victorian School Holidays and selected Public Holidays (Closed Christmas Day and Anzac Day) from 10am to 4pm (Last admission from 3pm)
- Please note opening hours are subject to change and tickets are not valid on special event days. Kryal Castle contact details will be provided on your voucher for any uncertainty around operational hours
- Kryal Castle is just outside Ballarat, one hour from Melbourne. From Melbourne, take the Western Freeway which leads past the townships of Bacchus Marsh and Ballan, to Ballarat
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and follow the booking instructions
- For your information, full details on how to redeem your voucher will appear on your tour voucher
Kryal Castle General Admission121 Forbes Road, Leigh Creek, VIC 3352