The Margaret River Nocturnal Wildlife Tour
Enjoy a short bush walk
Billy tea and biscuits included
View Kangaroos and bandicoots
Spot possums and other wild nightlife
Access to a private Conservation Sanctuary
- Discover the Australian wildlife and bushland after dark on this nocturnal wildlife tour
- Enjoy a private guided bush walk into the private sanctuary to spot the possums, bandicoots, frogs and further wildlife
- Keep an eager eye out for the critically endangered Woylies also known as the Brush-tailed Bettong
- This nocturnal wildlife tour is family friendly and takes place in a private conservation sanctuary with exclusive access
- Sit down and enjoy some bush billy tea or milo, your guides will provide entertaining stories and factual information about the wildlife and bushtucker native to the Margaret River Region
- Tours depart at approximately 6pm
- Tour time will vary around sunset
- Tours depart is 2 hours including pickups and drop-offs
- Pickups are available from accommodation in Busselton, Dunsborough, and surrounding areas
- Margaret River pick up may be available on request
- The tour operator is located on 2/9 Yale Close, Abbey, Busselton
What To Bring
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and long pants
- A warm coat or raincoat if the weather is cold
- Two car seats suitable for children aged 6 months to 7 years, seats will need to be requested in advance
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the history and beauty of the Ancient Ngilgi Cave on this adventure through immersive installations and an informative visit to the cave below.
Book the Mammoth Caves tour in Margaret River to join the self-guided audio tour of this magnificent limestone cave.
Visit one of Australia’s largest bird of prey sanctuaries, located in Margaret River. Watch the Birds of Prey show and wander through native forest trails.
Set in an enchanting forest, join a guided tour of the Lake Cave in Margaret River featuring a deep lake and crystal decorations suspended from the ceiling.
Visit the Margaret River Jewel Cave, WA’s largest show cave preserved for over 3,000 years during a one hour guided tour.
Soar through the trees of Ludlow Tuart Forest on an adrenaline-fuelled high ropes course with six courses and over 500m of flying foxes to try. Suitable for 7+ years old.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!