Seahorse World Guided Tour
What you need to know
The mystical seahorse has always been a source of immense attraction and this Tasmanian-based experience is dedicated to uncovering the secrets and conserving the delicate environmental balance of these fragile yet beautiful marine animals. A trip to SeaHorse World will lead you on a journey to the unique facility that will provide you with an excellent experience with the aim of balancing both entertainment and education for a great day out. You'll be given a "behind the scenes" look at the world's first working seahorse farm as well as hands-on opportunities in the touch pool.
Seahorses aren't the only animals on hand at the park - Seahorse World also has many other interesting creatures in their Wonders of the Southern Ocean Aquarium. Great for families with kids of all ages, this is a personalised, friendly and informative experience to get you up-close to one of of the aquatic world's true living treasures.
The guided tour runs for a duration of 45 minutes from 9:30am until 4:30pm from September to April and every hour from 10am to 3pm between May and August. The park is open 7 days a week - with the exception of Christmas Day - and offers visitors ample amount of fun!
- 45 Minute fully guided tour
- "Behind the Scenes" look at the Seahorse Farm
- Fish feeding
- Wonders of the Southern Ocean Aquarium
- Get hands on in the touch pool
- Cave of the seahorse - showcasing the diversity of seahorse species
- Extensive gift shop showcasing a large selection of souvenirs and unique Tasmanian products.
- Seahorse World coffee shop
- Open 7 days a week (closed Christmas Day)
- September to April - tours depart regularly from 9.30am. Last tour is at 4.30pm.
- May to August - tours depart on the hour, every hour from 10.00am to 3.00pm
45 minutes (Allow 1 hour)
Seahorse World is fully wheel chair accessible. Door front disabled parking available.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.