Treetops Adventure Twilight Tours
What you need to know
Discover the beauty of Hollybank Forest with a twilight Adventure Tour. Soaring through the trees as the sun begins to set, fall in love as the sky turns to a beautiful pinkish shade and transforms the landscape. With cable spans varying between 15 metres and 400 metres, you'll have the opportunity to explore all the different levels of the forest stopping at a number of different cloud stations along the way. Cloud stations, or also known as the tree platforms you'll land on vary in height throughout the journey.
Tours operate during summer only and last for approximately 3-hours, with the departure times changing to coincide with when twilight falls (usually around 7.30pm). Each tour has a maximum of 12 guests, with tour guides travelling with each group for the entirety of the journey. They will ensure you are always safe, whilst supplying some interesting facts throughout the tour and digital photos of your experience to share around! For a magical twilight birds eye view of this gorgeous part of Launceston, this tour is a must!
Please note: This tour is seasonal and only operates over the summer period
- Twilight treetop adventure
- The journey includes cable spans between 15 metres and 400 metres, connected by tree platforms called 'cloud stations'
- Following the adventure, visitors make their way back to the Visitor's Centre along a pathway of beautiful, mature trees planted early in the 20th century. Here, visitors can relax and share their experience
- Spot nature and bird life along the way
- Birds eye view of the beautiful Tasmanian Forests
Departure & Duration
- Sessions run generally on Tuesday and Thursday, between late December - late January
- Sessions start around 7.30pm (subject to change)
- Tour duration is approximately 3 hours
- You must check in 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Late arrivals will not be accommodated
- Children under 35kgs will fly in tandem with their parent or guardian
- Children between 3-18 years of age : Parent/Guardian must sign waiver form for the children
- Children between 3-12 years of age : Children must be accommodated by a Parent/Guardian
- Children between 13-16 years of age : Parent/Guardian must stay on site while child is on tour
- Maximum tour group size 12 (adult) guests or equivalent
- Each participant needs to sign a liability waiver before commencing the tour
- Changes to the date and/or time will only be considered if received seven days before the confirmed tour
- Weights can be varied at the discretion of Hollybank Treetops Adventures
- Rider Health/State - The tour has been designed for persons of good health, having an average level of fitness and full coordination and a capacity to understand basic safety instructions
The tour has not been designed for persons
- Who are beyond the first trimester of pregnancy, 3 months (risk of abdominal trauma). Who have spinal conditions (including neck)
- Who suffer from vertigo
- A guest should seek medical advice from their doctor should there be any doubt as to their ability to safely accommodate the stressors associated with the Canopy Tour
- Over 8 years old. Less than 35kgs to fly in tandem. 35kgs – 40+kgs may need additional weight depending on wind conditions Additional weight must not exceed 4kgs. Maximum Weight 135kgs (not to be exceeded unless pre-arranged with HTA)
- Maximum combined weight 135kgs. Minimum age of eldest 18 years. Minimum age of youngest 3 years. Minimum weight of lightest 20kgs. Minimum height of shortest 110cm. _Age may be reduced at the discretion of HTA.
Terms & Conditions
- The booking is a non-refundable purchase and is for a specific time and date. Changes to the date and / or time of the reservation will only be considered if received seven days before the confirmed tour. The client will only be accommodated at an available time and date. Proof of age, such as a passport, or school identification card will be requested for all children when checking in for the tour. There must be one parent, or adult guardian, accompanying children under 13 years of age. Guests will be required to sign a waiver before commencement of the tour
- Carrying of objects - Safety requirements dictate that we do not allow the carrying of any personal items that can be dropped or lost during the tour including, jewellery, cameras, mobile phones, keys or any other loose object. Hollybank Treetops Adventure will provide guests with a secure locker in which to leave their valuables. Guests can wear spectacles or sunglasses on the adventure, we will supply them with a suitable lanyard to secure them. If required guests will be able to bring medication on the tour with them
- We reserve the right to decline a guest to participation in the tour, if we believe they would be unable to carry out all the required drills to enjoy a safe and exhilarating tour.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Treetops Adventure Twilight Tours66 Hollybank Road, Underwood, TAS 7268