Tasman Peninsula Tour - Full Day
Full day exploring the Tasman Peninsula and National Park
Guided walks to Waterfall Bay, Tasman Arch, Devil's Kitchen & more
Enjoy a mix of nature, wildlife, and spectacular scenery
Visit colonial village of Richmond
Eco-certified day tour from Hobart
Hobart CBD accommodation pick up and drop off
- Guided commentary
- Guided walks including Crescent Bay
- Richmond, Pirates Bay Lookout, Waterfall Bay, Tasman Arch, Devil's Kitchen, Remarkable Cave
- Hobart CBD accommodation pick up and drop off
- Airport drop off also available
- Advanced Eco-certified Tour
- This experience is 10 hours in duration
- Starts at 7:30am and returns at 5:30pm
- Available Monday, Wednesday and Saturday during October to April
- Available Saturdays during May to September
- This experience runs with a minimum of two and a maximum of 24 participants.
Terms And Conditions
- This experience is best suited to persons with moderate walking fitness, although participants who seek a slower-paced day are easily accommodated
- Bookings are essential
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Passenger changes are not allowed. All passenger name changes subject to the experience provider approvals.
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the hidden gem of Tasmania: Montezuma Falls! A family-friendly adventure near Queenstown with unique views and lots to explore. Dogs welcome.
Reconnect with nature at Russell Falls in Tasmania! Only an hour drive from Hobart, you'll explore the beauty of Mount Field National Park & its falls
BOUNCE Hobart is an exciting place to have fun with friends with a free-jump arena, dodgeball, wall climb, high ropes course, indoor playground & more!
Gift of Flight - Purchase until 25 December 2023
Lake Dobson, just 30 minutes from Mount Field National Park, is family-friendly, with a peaceful walking trail for kids of all ages. A valid national park pass is needed.
Great park & playground for kids of all ages, that also has fitness equipment for parents and carers.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!