Mount Wellington Morning Tours from Hobart
What you need to know
Visit Hobart's most renowned local highlight on this Mt Wellington tour that will let you rise early and experience the natural highlights and views when the air is at its clearest. This bus tour will take you from Hobart in stress-free comfort and provide you with informative, entertaining commentary about all the surrounding features along the way, along with some outstanding photo opportunities at the summit!
Topped by alpine vegetation, capped by snow in winter, Mount Wellington enables the visitor to experience the unfolding panoramic blend of river, fields and aquatic setting of Hobart town all in one exhilarating experience. Tours depart at 9:15am (or earlier from your hotel) and return at 11:30am to Brooke Street Pier Terminal. Hotel pick ups are included in the price however drop offs are not, so guests will have to make their own way back following the conclusion of the tour. Book your Half Day Mount Wellington Tour online day to avoid missing out!
- Half day coach tour of Mount Wellington
- Hotel pick up
- Morning tea
- Hotel drop offs
- St David's Park
- Battery Point - charming historic houses, boutique shops and pubs
- Arthur's Circus
- Anglesea Barracks - Australia's oldest Army facility
- South Hobart - fine examples of early Hobart homes
- Cascade Valley - home of Cascade Brewery and Gardens
- Pretty mountain town of Ferntree
- Pass through various eco systems as we ascend the mountain
- Massive rock formation of the Organ Pipes
- Mt Wellington Summit - a harsh rocky alpine environment affording unsurpassed views on a clear day
- Witness the panoramic spectacle of Hobart, its surrounding suburbs, towns and vast waterways
- Visit remains of the Female Factory - a one time female prison
- Macquarie Street
- Stop at the Springs
- Tours depart at 9.15am and return at 11.30am. Tours depart from Brooke Street Pier Terminal or from your hotel. There are no hotel drop offs available after the tour.
- DAILY except Sun (NOV 01 to APR 30)
- Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat (MAY 01 to OCT 31)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.