Huon Valley Tour from Hobart with Tahune Forest Air Walk
What you need to know
Get high amongst the towering trees after travelling through the Huon Valley with this day tour to the famed, forest-clad area of Tasmania. The Tahune Forest Airwalk is one of the can't-miss natural attractions in the greater Hobart area just over half an hour's drive from the city. On this day tour, you'll be picked up from your accommodation and taken from Hobart heading to the Huon Valley but also get the chance to take in a bunch of Hobart's highlights along the way. From the Derwent River to the town of Kingston to the simply visual splendour of the rolling hills that pass by on the way, the drive to the Huon Valley itself is a sight to behold!
Once arriving at the Tahune Forest Airwalk, you'll enjoy a light lunch and then head deep into authentic Aussie bushland, ascending to the viewing platforms for some stunning views over the Picton and Huon Rivers and beyond. Walk under the canopies of these towering tree ferns, cross swinging bridges and simply revel in the peace and majesty of undisturbed forest and bush land - it's the ultimate dose of true Tasmanian nature that provides outstanding views at the same time! Book this Tahune Airwalk tour online today for an adventure from Hobart that you won't soon forget!
Tours depart every Monday only at 8:15am to return at 4pm between October and April, and every Monday only from 9:15am to 4pm between May and September.
Unfortunately this tour has been cancelled until further notice due to bushfires
- Guided tour of Huon Valley
- Tahune Forest Airwalk
- Light lunch
- Spectacular views of Hobart, the Derwent River and Wrest Point Casino
- Kingston - Hobart's fastest growing town
- Lush rolling hills and valleys of the Derwent and Huon Valleys
- Rural town of Huonville - hub of the Huon Valley
- Experience the country town of Geeveston
- Head deep into Aussie bush at the Tahune Airwalk with stunning views over the Huon River
- Unique Tasmanian timbers, cool temperate rainforests and wild rivers
- Walk under tall tree fern canopies and alongside the tannin coloured Huon River
- Perhaps walk across the swinging bridges over Picton and Huon Rivers
- Experience the stillness of pristine Australian bush
- In season, purchase fresh fruit and berries from roadside stalls.
- Tours depart Mondays only at 8.15am from October 1st to April 30th and return at 4pm. Tours depart Mondays only at 9.15am from May 1st to September 30th and return at 4pm
- Tours depart from Brooke Street Pier Terminal
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Huon Valley Tour from Hobart with Tahune Forest Air Walk1 Brooke St Pier, Hobart, TAS