60 Minute Port Arthur and Tasman Island Flight
What you need to know
Truly spoil yourself with this 60 minute helicopter flight experience that sees you exploring the stunning Hobart City and its equally as magnificent surroundings. With this package you'll experience the ultimate tour that covers an expansive amount of Tasmania. After departure you'll travel towards the western shore and onto the city, catching sights of Mt Wellington, the Tasman Bridge, the River Derwent and of course the harbour - one of the largest natural harbours in the Southern Hemisphere.
However, unlike the shorter flights, the fun and excitement doesn't end there as you'll begin to make your way to the rugged coast of Eastern Tasmania! You'll find yourself lost in all the beauty of the gorgeous views of sea cliffs towering at almost 1,000 feet (300 metres) surrounded by the the coastline that leads up to Tasman Island - the turnaround point for the famous Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race!
With a minimum of 2 passengers required to run this scenic flight, it works as the perfect opportunity to invite a friend or loved one along for the journey. With so many breathtaking sights to be viewed, this 60 minute Port Arthur and Tasman Island Flight is one that truly can't be passed up! Book your flight today and get ready for a journey filled with many wonderful memories you'll never want to forget!
Note: Flight times are to be organised with the tour operator upon completion of your booking.
- 60 minute helicopter scenic flight
- Seven Mile Beach
- Western shore
- Hobart city
- Kunanyi / Mt Wellington
- Tasman Bridge
- River Derwent
- One of the largest natural harbours in the Southern Hemisphere
- Travel along the rugged coast of eastern Tasmania
- Soak in amazing views of sea cliffs that are almost 1,000 feet (300 meters) tall
- Admire the coastline that leads up to Tasman Island
- The turnaround point for the famous annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race
- Flights operate daily except Christmas Day 25 December. At the completion of purchase, you will need to contact the tour operator to book in a flight time that suits you (Tour Operator details will be printed in your tour voucher)
- Departing Cambridge Airport
- Minimum 2 pax required to fly
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
60 Minute Port Arthur and Tasman Island FlightCambridge Airport, Cambridge, TAS 7170