Bruny Island Wilderness Cruise and Bus Transfer from Hobart
What you need to know
Guests will enjoy a scenic bus tour from Hobart including a ferry crossing to Bruny Island on the South East Coast of Tasmania. This multi-award-winning nature cruise to Bruny Island takes you to explore the fascinating wildlife and stunning geological features that surround Bruny Island.
Climb aboard a custom-made yellow boat designed to maximise viewing of nature and surrounds. These vessels are fast, safe and comfortable taking you right into the heart of the action and will get you as close to the local Tasmanian wildlife as you can get! The Bruny Island Eco Adventure Cruise will take you to see the famous "Breathing Rock", the towering cliffs and rocky stacks, exploring sea caves, remote islands and isolated beaches around this beautiful National Marine Park.
Your guide will take you on an epic seafaring journey to meet the local wildlife such as the fur seal colony at The Friars and during the eco cruise, you may encounter a pod of friendly dolphins or see Humpback Whales at play on their migration route during September to December. Your Bruny Island eco cruise includes morning tea and lunch, your ferry crossing and bus trip from Hobart.
The three hour Bruny Island adventure cruise is hosted by world-class guides that are deeply passionate about this unspoilt environment and are thrilled to be able to share with you the spectacular coastal wilderness of South East Tasmania. This multi award-winning eco tourism adventure cruise is not to be missed - it is the ultimate Tasmanian wilderness experience.
Guests are to meet at 7:30 am at the Hobart Waterfront Book Centre at Franklin Wharf for a 7:45 am departure and will return around 5:30 pm in the afternoon. The tour also includes morning tea and lunch as well as hotel drop offs.
- Scenic guided bus tour
- Ferry Crossing to Bruny Island
- Morning Tea
- 3 hour wilderness cruise
- Hotel drop off
- Hotel pick up
- Tours depart daily at 8am and return at approximately 5.30pm. Please meet at the Hobart Waterfront Booking Centre, Franklin Wharf next to the Constitution Dock Lifting bridge at 7.30am for a 8am departure.
What to Wear
- Warm jackets
- Gloves, scarves & beanies
- Open-air tiered seating gives each passenger an excellent all-around view. An open sided design ensures a direct connection with nature, not enclosed behind glass. * Each boat carries a maximum of 43 passengers, delivering an intimate and personal eco-cruising experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Vessel subject to change without notice
Bruny Island Wilderness Cruise and Bus Transfer from HobartDock Head Building, Franklin Wharf, Hobart, TAS 7000