Beach Horse Ride on 7 Mile Beach - 60 Minutes
What you need to know
Discover the beauty of Seven Mile Beach on an unforgettable one hour beach horse ride with spectacular views of the Tasman Peninsula, Mt Wellington and Hobart. Riders on this small-group tour will enjoy a short horse riding lesson before embarking on a peaceful ride along the shore.
Walk, trot or canter up Seven Mile Beach depending on your comfort level and riding experience to enjoy this spectacular location on horseback. With the wind in your hair and ocean air filling your lungs, this relaxing outdoor experience is a must-do experience when in Hobart.
Throughout the journey, keep your eyes peeled for an abundance of sea birds and native dolphins that can be found in this area. On your return journey, admire the glorious views of Mt Wellington and Hobart on horseback.
- One hour beach horse ride
- Helmets and boots
- Short lesson/safety briefing
- Experienced guides
- This experience is 60 minutes in duration
- Please allow an extra 30 minutes at end of ride time for the whole experience
- This experience is located at Seven Mile Beach, TAS. Google 'Pittwater Rd Cambridge' and meet in the signed 'horse trailers only' car park just after the day use area 4 entrance.
What To Bring
- Please wear long pants, sunscreen and bring a small drink bottle, snack, camera (if you wish) and waterproof front-zip jacket. In cold weather, a thin beanie to wear under the helmet is recommended.
- Optional extras can be arranged with the experienced provider. They include: Picture/Video Addition A$10; Beer and Nibbles platter A$30; Wine and Cheese platter A$55 and Sponsor a Horse A$30.
- Minimum of two and a maximum of five participants.
- Due to the nature of the experience, weather conditions can cause cancellations or postponements of rides. Rides will be cancelled or postponed if there are winds over 50km/h, bushfires, thunderstorms and other inclement weather i.e. excessive heat or rain.
Terms And Conditions
- All children 14 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Minors under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian complete the liability/waiver paperwork prior to engaging with the horses
- Change your booking up to 14 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 14 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.