What you need to know
Indulge with some much-needed natural therapy with this thermal pools package at NZ's Hanmer Springs with Rainshower Exfoliation treatment! New Zealand's popular Hanmer Springs is a hub of indulgence and pampering, and with this package you'll start with a full body exfoliation and then drift away under the warmth of the Springs' rain showers as your therapist's skilled hands take you to another place. Their healing techniques will work in concert with the naturally soothing waters to massage your body and leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Lasting for 60 minutes, the massage price also includes full use of all of Hanmer Springs' outdoor thermal and freshwater pools after it's complete. If you're looking to treat your body to some pampering that it deserves under the guidance of healing hands, book yourself a combined exfoliation and massage package at Hanmer Springs online today - you deserve it!
- 60 minute full body vichy rain shower massage
- Use of all outdoor pools
- A 60 minute Vichy massage combining massage with pressured water spray on our specially developed Hydrowood wet table
- Use of all outdoor thermal pools and freshwater lap pool after your massage.
- Secure lockers - $2.00 for two hours
- Private Thermal Pool
Location and Operating Hours
- Open daily from 10am to 9pm, every public holiday except Christmas Day when all our facilities are closed
- The Spa at Hanmer Springs, our massage and beauty facility, is open daily from 10am to 7pm.
- Located on the corner of Jacks Pass Road & Amuri Avenue. Entrance to the complex is at 42 Amuri Avenue, Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs is 90 minutes drive from Christchurch or Kaikoura or 3 hrs drive from Greymouth
- Once you have received your voucher, please call the operator to confirm your booking time (their contact phone number will be printed on your voucher)
Getting to Hanmer Springs
- The Hanmer Connection shuttle service travels to Hanmer Springs from Christchurch on a daily basis, departing Christchurch at 9am. The return trip to Christchurch leaves at 4.30pm
- Hanmer Tours & Shuttle depart Christchurch at 11.30am & 8pm and Hanmer Springs at 8am & 6pm daily. Services take approx 2 hours each way
- Car parking is available on the streets surrounding the Thermal Pools. Alternatively you can leave your car at your accommodation as the pools are located within a 5-10 minute easy walk from most accommodation
- There is wheelchair access around the complex including a wheelchair ramp access on one pool and there are aqua chair/lifts available on many of the pools. Accessible changing rooms are available
- A senior must be 60 years or over
- Children under 8 years to be actively supervised at all times by a responsible caregiver
- Children under 5 years must be within arm's reach at all times
- Children 5-7 years must be in visual contact and close enough to give immediate assistance at all times
- A responsible caregiver is defined as someone aged 16 years or older
- Swimsuits available for hire, swimsuits or short $5 plus a $20 refundable deposit (payable on the day)
- The thermal waters are rich in minerals, which help your body repair and rejuvenate
- They increase the flow of oxygen-rich blood throughout the body, nourishing vital organs and tissues
- People have been bathing in our natural thermal waters since 1883
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Rainshower Exfoliation42 Amuri Avenue, Hanmer Springs, NZ 7334