Hanmer Springs Bungy Jumping
What you need to know
Hanmer Springs isn't all just about relaxation - up your thrill game and take the plunge with an epic Hanmer Springs bungy jumping experience while you're visiting! Admire the views of some truly picturesque scenery, then take a flying leap off the historic Ferry Bridge near Hanmer Springs and Christchurch and experience the exhilaration as you free-fall 35 metres towards the canyon below. Bungy Jumping is an iconic New Zealand activity for the thrill-seeking traveler, and now you can give it a go! Included in the price is your souvenir Bungy Jump t-shirt – as proof of your nerves of steel!
You can also choose to grab a photo of your NZ bungy jump experience (at extra cost). Take with you a sense of adventure, fun and feel the thrill of the almighty Buuuuuuuunnnnngggggy!
- 35 metre free-fall to the river canyon below
- T-shirt included in the price
- Photo's available
- 35 metre free fall
- Take a flying leap off the historic Ferry Bridge near Hanmer Springs and Christchurch
- Souvenir Bungy Jump t-shirt
- 839 Hanmer Springs Road, Hanmer Springs 7360 New Zealand
- Jumps are available daily at 9.30am, 12.30pm and 4.00pm (other times may be available on requests). Allow approximately 20 minutes for the whole
- Adults and children must weight no less than 35kg and 12 years and over to participate
- A Full Body harness is used for this experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Hanmer Springs Bungy Jumping839 Hanmer Springs Road, Tekoa Range, NZ 7392