Village Roadshow 14 Day Mega Pass
Movie World, Sea World, Wet‘n’Wild and Paradise Country
Unlimited entry over 14 consecutive days from first use
Great kids attractions and mild rides!
Pre-purchase and avoid the queues
Daily shows and presentations included
Instant, printable ticket vouchers
- This ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Strictly NON-TRANSFERABLE to another guest
- No cancellations or refunds
- Children aged 2 and under are free of charge to enter the theme parks. Children from 3 years and above do require a ticket
- Savings based on front gate prices
We highly recommend checking ride maintenance prior to your visit to avoid disappointment, as rides and attractions may occasionally be closed for maintenance. All instructions on how to check operating hours and ride maintenance will appear on your voucher
- Unlimited entry to 4 parks (Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet‘n’Wild and Paradise Country) over 14 consecutive days from first use
- The 14 day validity commences from the first day of visit and can be redeemed at any of the 3 parks
Warner Bros. Movie World
- The DC Rivals HyperCoaster - the tallest, longest and fastest ride in the Southern Hemisphere
- Batwing Spaceshot, experience a rapid 4g vertical launch up a 60 mtr tower
- Superman Escape, 0-100km in just 2 secs. This is the best roller coaster in Australia
- Hollywood Stunt Driver, this is real action live movie set incorporating breathtaking stunts, precision driving. The best stunt show you will ever see!
- Wild West Falls adventure ride, combines water, the wild west, cowboys, wagon trains and a 70km per hour splashdown!
- Kids WB Funzone, home to your favourite Looney Tunes characters and rides inc Bugs bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester and much much more
- New Atlantis precinct featuring, Leviathan, Trident and Vortex
- Castaway Bay, the new $6m interactive adventure zone amazing child themed adventure areas
- Jet Rescue, join the mission to save the our marine life on the new Jet Rescue....hitting speeds of 70km p/hr on the back of a jetski!
- Storm Coaster, one of the craziest roller coasters going around!
- From the action-packed Thunder Lake Stunt Show to the high-energy PAW Patrol on Holiday Show, there's a little bit of entertainment for everyone
- Challenge yourself and brave the all new Vortex
- Dolphin show, the highlight of the day at Sea World. Watch the trainers and the stars of the show jump, flip, surf in the 2500 undercover viewing area.
- Ray Reef, an interactive display of Sting Rays
- Polar Bear Shores, a great arctic display of its residents, the Polar Bears!
- Shark Bay, an awesome multi-level above and below water exhibit
- Discovery Reef Splash Zone - Interactive and colourful water splash zone
- 3 times bigger than any other water park in Australia
- AquaLoop, enter the trap door, be released and travel through 4 transparent slides at speeds of 60km per hour. This is the craziest slide in the world
- Plummet 30mts whilst spinning on a massive surfboard...awesome!
- Whirlpool springs, just like the real thing!
- Wet n Wild Junior, this is a kids adventure playground with interactive games, slides and a giant tipping bucket that frequently spills water over the whole enclosure
- Mammoth Falls, 6 person giant tube plummeting over 200mtrs of white water rapids!
- Super 8 Aqua racer....custom drag lights...who will be the first to the bottom
- River Rapids, slide your way down this white water mountain
- Giant wave pool, small waves in the shallows, big waves in the deep. Tubes available for hire at the Beach Hut
- Brave the tallest water park slide tower in Australia boasting three heart-racing slides plus a massive tropical splash zone
- Take off on Kaboom the ultimate zero gravity water slide
- Tear around the insane infinity bends of Super Ripper on the side-by-side body racer
- Plummet down the Double Barrel raft slide with your mates
- Authentic Aussie Farm
- Experience Australian bush culture
- Have your photo taken with a cuddly koala
- Shaun’s Scraps and Taps and Shaun’s Tractor Ride
- Baby animals including lambs, chickens and calves
Warner Bros. Movie World
- Gates open from 9.30am with most rides commencing at 10am. Rides and Attractions close at 5pm with gates closing at 5pm. Closed on ANZAC Day (25 April)
- Closed Christmas Day (25 December)
- Operating hours are seasonal and subject to change
- Current operating hours are 9.30am - 5pm
- Attractions operational from 10am
- Open from 1.30pm to 5pm on ANZAC Day (25 April). Closed Christmas Day (25 December)
- Operating hours are seasonal and subject to change
- Operating hours are 10am - 3pm
- Closed ANZAC Day (25 April) and Christmas Day (25 December)
- Opening hours are 10am - 3.30pm
- Attractions are operational from 10am - 2.30pm
- Open every day of the year except ANZAC Day (25 April) and Christmas Day (25 December)
What To Bring
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into the park
- Food & beverage, eskies and coolers may not be brought into the park
- Guests with special dietary requirements as detailed below are exempt from this policy: Guests with allergies, Infants and babies, Pre booked education groups
- You may bring in fruit and bottled water
- If you have a Companion Card: One free entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you will be issued a free entry ticket
- If you have a Carers Card: One discounted entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you can purchase a ticket at discounted rate
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- We highly recommend checking operating hours and ride maintenance prior to your visit to avoid disappointment, as rides and attractions may occasionally be closed for maintenance. All instructions on how to check operating hours and ride maintenance will appear on your voucher. We will not refund or extend your ticket validity due to ride closures
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Book your 1 day Dreamworld tickets here to receive express entry into Dreamworld + one BONUS ticket to ride pass on one ride valued at $24.95!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!