Tweed River and Rainforest Lunch Cruise
What you need to know
Enjoy a relaxing 4.5hr scenic Tweed River cruise through sugar cane fields, sub tropical rainforest with optional lunch. Its hard to imagine that an unspoilt and largely undiscovered picturesque region lies on the southern doorstep of the Gold Coast, but this is exactly what the Tweed Valley has to offer. This cruise highlights the diverse ecosystem of the Tweed Heads area (bordering the QLD & NSW states), and is the only rainforest cruise on the Gold Coast.
The cruise operates every Monday to Friday, departing at 9:30am and returning around 2pm.
- 4.5hr lunch cruise
- Hotel transfers from Northern & Central Gold Coast are not available. Pick up from Kirra, Coolangatta and Tweed Heads may be available upon request (Please call the supplier's contact phone number shown on your voucher if you would like to arrange this)
Surf & Turf Lunch
- Historical commentary, bird of prey feeding and stopover at Tumbulgum. Lunch includes a sizzling BBQ (steaks and sausages) topped with the Gold Coast's freshest seafood, salads, breads and fruits. Cruise duration is 4.5 hours
- Historical commentary, bird of prey feeding and stopover at Tumbulgum. Lunch includes the Gold Coast's finest seafood with fresh prawns, oysters, crabs, Balmain bugs and mussels with salads, breads and fresh fruits. Cruise duration is 4.5 hours
- Experience the spectacular natural beauty of the Tweed River and Terranora Lakes aboard the 100 passenger 'Golden Swan'
- Meander down the pristine Tweed River through lush agricultural fields and low lying sub tropical rainforest with an informative commentary by the Captain
- Enjoy the scenery from behind the large viewing windows or out on the spacious outdoor decks
- Cruise on by the beautiful flora and fauna of the Tweed River whilst indulging in a Seafood or Surf and Turf Lunch
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Sit back, relax and watch the world go by and keep your eye out for a dolphin or two
- Cruise departs from Tweed Marina, River Terrace, Tweed Heads. Monday to Friday at 9.30am (QLD time) and return at 2pm. Boarding commences at 9am
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Vessel subject to change without notice
Tweed River and Rainforest Lunch Cruise2 River Tce, Tweed Heads, NSW 2485