Escape Hunt Gold Coast
What you need to know
Grab a group and try your luck at mastering the escape game with a 60 minute session at The Escape Hunt Experience Gold Coast. With 3 different themed rooms to choose from offering differing difficulties, you can pick the adventure that best suits the personalities and skills of your group members. Pick A Timely Escape room and try your luck at saving the life of a sue-loving heiress. Opt for the Murder in the Cellar room and help solve the strange murder of a Gold Coast vineyard owner. Choose The Lost Weapon room and try your luck at deciphering cryptic messages that led to murder. The hardest part is trying to choose between these three great storylines.
Players will be locked in the room of their choice for 60 minutes as they attempt to solve puzzles and clues before the time is up. Perfect for a variety of age groups, each room holds a maximum of 5 players. The Escape Hunt Experience is located on Scarborough Street in Southport and opens from 10am until 10pm, 7 days a week. Whether you're a local or a holidaymaker, this unique experience is one you don't want to pass up.
- 60 minute “escape the room” game
- 3 different adventure rooms to choose from: Please choose at the time of booking which room you'd like
A Timely Escape
- It’s 1965 and you are detectives framed for the murder of an avid watch collector and the theft of his precious golden fob watch. While in prison awaiting your trial, you learn that innocent prisoners have been disappearing. You only have one hour to break out of your cell, investigate the mystery of the disappearing prisoners and find the necessary evidence to clear your names
- Difficulty level - 3/5
Murder in the Cellar
- The owner of a prominent Gold Coast Hinterland vineyard has been mysteriously murdered on his property. Rumour has it that he had been involved in some suspicious business dealings. The police need your help to solve the case in the next 60 minutes before news of murder leaks to the press.
- Difficulty level - 4/5
The Lost Weapon
- Mysterious cryptic messages kept appearing in James Ricker’s house and he had approached you to help him decipher these messages. However, three days later he was found dead. Were there any connections between the cryptic messages and his murder? Can you help solve this murder case and find the murder weapon in 60 minutes?
- Difficulty level - 4.5/5
- The Escape Hunt Experience is a unique adventure based on the classic “escape the room” online games now popular in many countries around the world. Originally these were online point and click flash computer games such as Myst and Crimson Room. They were then made into real life games in Japan around 2007. Players are locked in a simple room with objects and little decoration and feel like being inside a computer game while searching for clues and solving puzzles trying to escape
- Aimed at anyone with a sense of fun who likes puzzles. We have intentionally designed the adventures to appeal to different age groups, genders and backgrounds. We find that equal numbers of tourists, expats and locals enjoy the game immensely
- If you have more than 5 players, book 2 or more rooms and spread your team across those rooms. You will start at the same time and play against each other
- Located on Scarborough Street, Southport
- Open from 10am until 10pm, 7 days a week (First adventure starts each day at 10am and the last at 8.30pm)
- After the booking, please call the operator to confirm your departure time (Operator details will be printed on your voucher)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Escape Hunt Gold Coast2/162 Scarborough Street, Southport, QLD 4215