Gold Coast Skydiving - 12,000ft
What you need to know
Skydiving over the picturesque Gold Coast region is a truly unique experience not to be missed. This is one of the only Tandem Skydive Operations in the world operating directly next to an international airport. Your plane will take off from the same runway as the Gold Coast Airport's passenger jets, but instead of flying to a destination you'll be taking to the skies to simply jump out. The booking system used for this skydive is a lot more efficient when compared to others, instead of waiting around at the drop zone, you're booked in for a specific jump date and time to ease your nerves and make this whole experience as easy and relaxing as possible. You will also meet your tandem instructor when you arrive at our office (not when you are walking out to the plane!) and will share your whole experience with them. They will fit your harness, train you for your jump and take you for a skydive, ensuring you are comfortable with the whole process and best of all, excited.
- Up to 12,000ft Tandem Skydive
- 50 seconds of free-fall
- Gold Coast Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Photos or DVD - $120.00
- Package with Photos and DVD - $175.00
- Optional Australian Parachute Federation issued insurance. If you choose to take this option it's an extra $30 on the day
- Only skydive company that operates directly beside an International Airport
- You will be taking off from the same runway as the passenger jets departing Gold Coast Airport and landing in Kirra
- Meet your tandem instructor before take-off and share your whole experience with them!
- Jump from 12,000 feet (4,000 metres)
- Views of the lush rainforest, mountains and golden beaches
- Skydives operate every hour from 7.30am until 4.30pm.
- Please allow up to 2 hours for the whole experience.
If you have booked a hotel
- Prior to completing your purchase, enter your hotel name in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you have not yet booked a hotel
- If you have not yet booked a hotel, enter the words 'hotel not known' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you do not require a hotel pick up
- If you do not require a hotel pick up and will be meeting the tour at the tour departure point, enter the words 'pick up not required' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour and the tour departure point
What to Bring
- Comfortable casual clothes
- Shorts in summer and jeans or tracksuit pants in winter
- Long sleeve t-shirt or sweatshirt
- Closed in shoes are a must, sneakers or runners that lace up firmly are preferable (no hooks)
- Most importantly don’t forget to wear a big smile!
- The age limit for jumping in Australia is 12 years. Any person under the age of 18 years needs a parent or legal guardian to accompany them in order to read and sign the indemnity form
- Skydiving is weather dependant, you will need to reconfirm your booking 24 hours before departure (tour operator details will appear on your confirmation voucher)
- You need to be a generally healthy human being with an average fitness level
- There is a 110kg weight limit that applies to each person jumping. Each passenger will be weighed prior to jumping. If you are over 110kg, you will not be permitted to jump and no refunds will be given. If you are over 95kg, there will be a $50 surcharge. This is payable on the day and is subject to weather
- Please note, there must be a 24 hour gap between your last scuba dive and your tandem skydive. You can skydive and then scuba dive however so if you'd like to do both, consider booking your jump first.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of jump
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this activity
Gold Coast Skydiving - 12,000ft18 Coyne street, Kirra, QLD 4225